Singing Feeling Good in front of about 800 people during a performance in front of my whole school assembly. Wanting to do it in style, I brought my own megaphone.

I may have gotten carried away and sung Matt's different version of the third verse. With all the swearing.

Oh boy. :(

Singing Feeling Good in front of about 800 people during a performance in front of my whole school assembly. Wanting to do it in style, I brought my own megaphone.

I may have gotten carried away and sung Matt's different version of the third verse. With all the swearing.

I love you :happy: I wish I was there! I would have sung along :chuckle:

Got caught speeding listening to Undisclosed Desires. 78 in a 60, $250 fine. :facepalm:

Car - $7,000

Speeding - $250

Undisclosed Desires - 79p

The look on the cop's face as he hears what you're listening to - Priceless

:p

:LOL::LOL: Man I wish I could of been there!

When I first got into Muse I didn't really know what they looked like or much about them. So for the first few weeks at school I was telling people Dom was Chris and Chris was Dom :facepalm:

It was a whoops moment when I realised and started talking about them the correct way around. Luckily none of my friends noticed. Too busy listening to Slipknott I think.

When I first got into Muse, I thought they were the 4 men on the front of BHAR for over 6 months. :facepalm:

Got caught speeding listening to Undisclosed Desires. 78 in a 60, $250 fine. :facepalm:

Speeding to Undisclosed Desires? :LOL: I always find Knights makes me go faster than usual.

And also the one about speeding to UD. :LOL:

LMFAO!!!!!!! DID ANYONE FILM IT?!?!

And what was the crowds reaction? Shock? Laughter? OMG?

I love how 'musing' is a thing that can be walked in on. And it's definitely happened to me a few times :rolleyes: Air guitaring to songs or just straight up screaming... and then you hear the door open. :eek:

and spiral-static's megaphone win omg :awesome: wish there was a video!

That's the best story I've read here! :) If I'd been there I would have screamed in glee and sung along :chuckle:

When I first got into Muse, I thought they were the 4 men on the front of BHAR for over 6 months. :facepalm:

I thought they were too... For over a year :facepalm:

Now that, thats genius :LOL:

Once, my sister and I saw Resistance on TV and we started headbanging and jumping up and down so much, that, somehow, i ended up SPITTING all over the floor. How that happened I don't know, I think I just lost control of my mouth.

And also, sometimes my sister likes to sing the intro to Citizen Erased, but because clearly she can't sing like a guitar, it just sounds like such a FAIL. haha :LOL:

Archived