Not really MY Muse "whoops" moment..Matt's :p

Final chorus of TiRO at Glastonbury...Need I say more? :LOL:

"YOU CAN'T PUSH US UNDERNEATH THE GROUND!" :awesome:

yesterday ALL DAY i sang TiRO with this line :D i just can't get it out of my head! :rolleyes::happy:

:LOL:

I always confuse the last two lines of that chorus!

Whenever it gets to the line "I want to exorcise the demons from your past," I always want to start singing "I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart," so it ends up coming out like "I want to s-exorcise the demons from your past!"

:LOL::facepalm:

Sexercise?!! Holy crap! :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...
So my dad just told me to please refrain from singing in the shower after wailing Micro Cuts at the top of my lungs... :$

Awww, I sing as loud as I can in the shower, the bad part is next door has people building stuff, so I'm pretty sure they can hear me :$

I had a similar thing happen; I was almost falling asleep in music class and then my teacher said something about 'hysteria' and I wasn't tired anymore after that! :happy:

I was in Science & I wasn't really listening to what my teacher was saying then he said 'Dead Star' and I listened for the rest of the lesson. My science teacher likes Muse, and played Space Dementia & Supermassive Black Hole the next lesson when we were doing about The Universe . :awesome:

Also, Whenever I'm listening to Muse with earphones in, I forget that The earphones are in & I sing. Pretty Loud. :facepalm:

when i went to my kitchen there was a box of cereals on the table and on one side i saw a word MAFFOO is written in very big letters. I was like :eek::matt: then i read it again and i understood that it's TATTOO(tatto was in the box like a prize) :facepalm::facepalm::indiff:

Lmao! :D

But it's comforting knowing thet you're not the only person. Before I came on museforums, I felt like such a loser. ;)

But then reading threads such as this one it's nice. :rolleyes:

Exactly!

Oh well, it's embarassing when I'm finding myself crying while I'm listening to Fillip? I mean... Wtf, Fillip?

Thread bump :dance:

Everytime I listen to Hysteria, during the drum roll (eg 3:23) I shake my head rapidly from side to side, everytime :stunned: I did it at the train station yesterday, people stared....

Often when I listen to Citizen Erased I air guitar the intro riff and go crazy. Of course that would be the time I was hosting a video call >.<

One time my mom came into our 'hangout room' (the room where we have the main computer, video games, etc.) because she needed to print something out....well, I'm blasting music through the computer (which she doesn't mind), and what comes on?

Execution freakin' Commentary.

'What is this shit?' She asked me about a minute in, and quickly turned it to something else. I was embarrassed :$

Uh....so I was listening to MK ULTRA...and I got really into it. I banged my head on the side of a table and got a minor concussion. Oops...:$ I'm the only person in the world that this would happen too.

Nah, I was playing Assassin on Guitar Hero WT and I was on drums. I stop watching out for a second and then during the 'aim, shoot, kill your leaders' bit, my friend on guitar started acting like a total maniac, jumping and spinning (while playing on expert. he can do the song without looking) around. He then jumped up, landed badly and sent the guitar straight into the side of my face. I needed stitches, those plastic toys are surprisingly sharp.

Nah, I was playing Assassin on Guitar Hero WT and I was on drums. I stop watching out for a second and then during the 'aim, shoot, kill your leaders' bit, my friend on guitar started acting like a total maniac, jumping and spinning (while playing on expert. he can do the song without looking) around. He then jumped up, landed badly and sent the guitar straight into the side of my face. I needed stitches, those plastic toys are surprisingly sharp.

Good lord. :LOL:

Though it wasn't your fault atleast. I feel like a total tool.

I was in an airport going through customs with my iPod, singing the lyrics to Assassin - the bit where it goes "The time has come for you / to shoot your leaders down" and the custom officer guy was getting all suspicious on me and double checked my luggage. :LOL:

I was in an airport going through customs with my iPod, singing the lyrics to Assassin - the bit where it goes "The time has come for you / to shoot your leaders down" and the custom officer guy was getting all suspicious on me and double checked my luggage. :LOL:

OMG! That's just bad timing!! Damn funny though :p

The day after their concert in Nijmegen I was cleaning my room listening Hysteria on my iPod, doing some airguitar and singing along and while I screamed 'Yeah' which sounded awful my now ex just walked in :facepalm:

And I always drum, even if I suck at it.

Oh and yelling: 'Yeaaaaah, Muse! :D' If I see someone walking with a Muse shirt.

The day after their concert in Nijmegen I was cleaning my room listening Hysteria on my iPod, doing some airguitar and singing along and while I screamed 'Yeah' which sounded awful my now ex just walked in :facepalm:

And I always drum, even if I suck at it.

Oh and yelling: 'Yeaaaaah, Muse! :D' If I see someone walking with a Muse shirt.

Bwahaha... nice...

And the only reason I drum all the time now is that there's something wrong with my fingers. They can't move very fast anymore >.< and I'm only a teen.

Haha! When I read this I thought, "A Matt and Dom moment." :LOL:

Archived