^^ Step away from the penknife :fear:

Anyway, I used to think that Teignmouth was the same as Tynemouth (near Newcastle) and I got all excited because I live fairly close to Newcastle. But then I realised that they were two completely different places at opposite ends of the country :(

Well....this is really embarrasing for me...

A while ago in music class, we always went to the computer lab and people always listened to music instead of doing what they were supposed to, so me and my friend were listening to 30 second bits of Muse songs on iTunes because we're cyber-boffins and didn't know any free-music-listening websites. So anyway, I made sure the headphones were plugged in (baby :facepalm:), but I guess they got yanked out when I put my head up cos the next thing ya know, we were listening to IBTY, enjoying the only 30 seconds we had, and everyone was staring at us. Then my teacher came over and was like, "You do know you aren't supposed to be listening to music. D<"

Needless to say I was uber-embarassed :eek:

Me too :(

Too bad I'm halfway across the world :facepalm:

Yeah, well, I'm not, but still couldn't make it :(

Anyways, still other (hopefully awesome) gigs to see, so no worries :)

However, the Glaso gig was just epic :D

I *still* can't get the bloody chorus of Undisclosed Desire right and always end up getting it wrong and just mumbling the words!! ....I'll just have to hope nobody next to me at Wemberleee notices (I can't sit there with a flippin' lyrics sheet' date=' mwahaha) :LOL:[/quote']

Don't worry, I still don't get the first minute or so of Soldier's Poem and Spiral Static :p

I *still* can't get the bloody chorus of Undisclosed Desire right and always end up getting it wrong and just mumbling the words!! ....I'll just have to hope nobody next to me at Wemberleee notices (I can't sit there with a flippin' lyrics sheet' date=' mwahaha) :LOL:[/quote']

There arent actually that many songs which I know all of the lyrics for :$ I do have a hearing problem, but I find Matt less easy to understand than most other singers (except Thom Yorke).

There arent actually that many songs which I know all of the lyrics for :$ I do have a hearing problem, but I find Matt less easy to understand than most other singers (except Thom Yorke).

radiohead, lol :LOL:

I don't know to many lyrics either :erm: I just mumble, no-one really notices the difference :p

I only know the words to the songs which the lyrics are obvious (or I have a mental connection with... :erm: )

:chuckle: I confuse the first two lines of the chorus all the time!

I'm actually surprised at the amount of lyrics I do know :stunned:

radiohead, lol :LOL:

I don't know to many lyrics either :erm: I just mumble, no-one really notices the difference :p

I only know the words to the songs which the lyrics are obvious (or I have a mental connection with... :erm: )

Really? People don't know the lyrics? :eek:

I know the lyrics of almost all their songs! (Except from Spiral Static and Execution Commentary :p) I know the lyrics of pretty much all the thousand-something songs I have on my iPod... Am I the weird one? :erm:

:chuckle: I confuse the first two lines of the chorus all the time!

I'm actually surprised at the amount of lyrics I do know :stunned:

:LOL:

I always confuse the last two lines of that chorus!

Whenever it gets to the line "I want to exorcise the demons from your past," I always want to start singing "I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart," so it ends up coming out like "I want to s-exorcise the demons from your past!"

:LOL::facepalm:

:LOL:

I always confuse the last two lines of that chorus!

Whenever it gets to the line "I want to exorcise the demons from your past," I always want to start singing "I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart," so it ends up coming out like "I want to s-exorcise the demons from your past!"

:LOL::facepalm:

I do that too!! :(

My biggest whoops moment was sitting on the bus today, having Stockholm Syndrome from Glastonbury '04 come on and realise about after a minute that I had been miming and air guitaring.. and a lot of people were staring at me. :$

Archived