Once, my sister and I saw Resistance on TV and we started headbanging and jumping up and down so much, that, somehow, i ended up SPITTING all over the floor. How that happened I don't know, I think I just lost control of my mouth.

And also, sometimes my sister likes to sing the intro to Citizen Erased, but because clearly she can't sing like a guitar, it just sounds like such a FAIL. haha :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You ended up spitting on the floor???

:D:LOL::LOL::D

I have a few...

Foolishly deciding to attempt Showbiz and Micro Cuts one after the other... I ended up losing my voice for a few days :LOL:

Playing Assassin on Guitar Hero WT on Drums and going absolutely crazy and scaring my friends :$

And KOC on Guitar Hero 3 and jumping about during the solo and scaring my parents who walked in at the wrong moment of me jumping and playing xD

I've had a couple. On a math test once, I wrote origin of symmetry in stead of axis of symmetry:facepalm:

Another time during science, I realized that "neutron star" and "black holes" were written on the board and I nearly fell out of my seat and began to tell all my friends. They had no idea what I was talking about.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I was singing Stockholm on a rollercoaster the other week. Luckily I was sitting next to my Muser friend. :awesome::LOL:

My favorite thing to do on rollercoasters is sing Muse songs.

Singing Feeling Good in front of about 800 people during a performance in front of my whole school assembly. Wanting to do it in style, I brought my own megaphone.

I may have gotten carried away and sung Matt's different version of the third verse. With all the swearing.

Oh boy. :(

Needless to say. I am in so much trouble. :awesome:

But all so worth it!

"Fucking... Fucking.. Fu-... *oh, I've cocked that up.*"

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL!!!

• 4 weeks later...
For some reason in Showbiz, it sounded like Matt was singing "Rivers of greed you wallow." I thought that was the lyric all this time.

& I only just found out that its "Visions of greed you wallow" :facepalm:

I used to think it was 'Trying to please you whiiiiiiile...' :facepalm:

Singing Feeling Good in front of about 800 people during a performance in front of my whole school assembly. Wanting to do it in style, I brought my own megaphone.

I may have gotten carried away and sung Matt's different version of the third verse. With all the swearing.

Oh boy. :(

Please tell me there is a video of this :LOL: You are a god.

My blunders mostly consist of telling inside jokes no one gets. For example, saying SIT THE FUCK DOWN or laughing at a seemingly unremarkable word or phrase that happens to relate to a song title, gig banter, etc.

However, my friends have taken kindly to clapping TITS in morse code :LOL:

I used to think it was 'Trying to please you whiiiiiiile...' :facepalm:

Please tell me there is a video of this :LOL: You are a god.

My blunders mostly consist of telling inside jokes no one gets. For example, saying SIT THE FUCK DOWN or laughing at a seemingly unremarkable word or phrase that happens to relate to a song title, gig banter, etc.

However, my friends have taken kindly to clapping TITS in morse code :LOL:

Ahaha. me too with the Muse inside Jokes. And i have to agree, i want a video of that.

Archived