Today, while listening to "In your World" I was putting on my school blazer at the bus stop, because it was cold. When the loud bit came on I jumped really obviously and gasped really loudly! I was right next to a really busy road and everyone was watching me... Including some good-looking older boys :LOL:

:LOL: Iv done something similar before in new born when the guitar comes in after the piano, i was like but the song is so :awesome: afterwards i was like damm they where good looking :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...
At LCCG, i mistook Resistance for Invincible, and was like AMG INVINCIBLE :awesome: Then i was like wait no its Resistance :awesome: EVEN better and felt like an absolute idiot as everyone around me heard it :facepalm:

Did the same thing at Big Day Out this year, but mistook Plug in Baby for New Born, and didn't realise it until I was screaming out ,"MY PLUG IN BABY!" I was really hoping for New Born that night :S :)

This must have happened alot to people but i always fall asleep with my tv on and i was watching some really crap program on channel 4 and i was just drifting off when i heard the start of Plug in Baby and i was soon wide awake thinking "THEY'RE PLAYING MUSE!", but then i realised it was my phone was ringing :erm: such dissapointment...

At LCCG, i mistook Resistance for Invincible, and was like AMG INVINCIBLE :awesome: Then i was like wait no its Resistance :awesome: EVEN better and felt like an absolute idiot as everyone around me heard it :facepalm:

i was there :awesome:

but i got the words mixed up for Undisclosed Desires :$:$:$

i was horse riding by myself and i started singing Knights of Cydonia and my horse tried to throw me off :(

When i went to see them at Manchester 04/09/10, during KoC at the part where Matt yells 'COME ON WEMBLEY' in the HAARP DVD I yelled 'COME ON MANCHESTER' I was very disappointed not to hear Matt say it too. :(

Also at the same gig where they played House of the Rising Sun I sang one of the lines too early and very loudly... :$

At the Prudential gig last Sunday, I heard the beginning of Citizen Erased and thought "They're playing DEAD STAR!" :facepalm: Then I realized a second later what they were playing and got excited again...:$

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: no words can describe how hard that made me laugh

The second night at the Staples Center i got really happy because i thought they were playing Map of the Problematique, but i then realized it was Bliss :facepalm:

i even said it out loud, but i don't think anyone heard :$

i was more happy though

:D

I was in my history class one day...My teacher said "They are trying to control us, so as a reaction we thought we must be victorious" I know its the wrong lyrics but pretty damn close so I naturally screamed "So come on!" in Chris's high pitched voice. The teacher thought I lost my mind.

I was walking down one of the corridors today on my way to my next lesson and i was listening to bliss when i had the sudden urge to slide down on my knees and do air guitar. There was enough room so i did it and got massive burns on my knees and ripped a hole in my trousers on one of my knees, plus now there is half a ton of strangers giving me strange looks when i walk around school :$:rolleyes::LOL:

hey that actually sounds kinda cool, fuk the starers

At the Prudential gig last Sunday, I heard the beginning of Citizen Erased and thought "They're playing DEAD STAR!" :facepalm: Then I realized a second later what they were playing and got excited again...:$

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Whoops moments?

I found myself saying "How's it going,Wembley?" recently.

But no one looked at me weirdly when I said it,so that's ok.

This one is funny, but its my mom's instead of mine:

Last Tuesday after Raleigh she said "I can't figure out the fist pumping thing. When my hand goes up, everyone else's is already going down." Then, after Charlottesville the next night, she said, "I figured it out! You fist pump to every word, and if you know the words, it's real easy! :awesome:"

This one is funny, but its my mom's instead of mine:

Last Tuesday after Raleigh she said "I can't figure out the fist pumping thing. When my hand goes up, everyone else's is already going down." Then, after Charlottesville the next night, she said, "I figured it out! You fist pump to every word, and if you know the words, it's real easy! :awesome:"

:LOL: :LOL:

My arms were tired from fist pumping the whole night. :LOL:

Archived