In my english exam today i had to write 'bury it' so then without thinking i wrote the chorus to time is running out. I dont think i scribbled it out before i handed my paper in so im probably gonna get a bad grade lol oh well :musesign:

When I first heard TIRO Ithought they were singing Marianne , I won't let you Marianne - and got really excited cos that's my name. Until my son put me right and laughed at me.....!:$

Okay, I was on a bus with some friends, listening to Muse in my headphones. I fell asleep. Woke up on the floor. Apparently I'd been playing air guitar in my sleep for over half and hour before I fell on the floor :$:$:$

Epic. Win. :LOL:

I was walking to class, listening to yes please, while I had this uncontrollable urge. During the "There's too much noise in my head" part, I started this convulsion-like dance complete with headbanging. :facepalm:

Lucky barely anyone saw me...

This happens to me quite often, much to the embarassment of my friends :p

I've been staring at the gif in your sig for the past several minutes. I'm supposed to be studying :facepalm:

Guest jessychickin
And the "OH MY GOD" girl on TaB :LOL:

FREAKY, I read your comment just after that girl screamed "OH MY GOD" in my headphones :LOL: Makes me laugh every time :p

Today I randomly started singing "NO ONE'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALIIIIVEEE" in school, I got quite a lot of weird looks :awesome::LOL:

FREAKY, I read your comment just after that girl screamed "OH MY GOD" in my headphones :LOL: Makes me laugh every time :p

Today I randomly started singing "NO ONE'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALIIIIVEEE" in school, I got quite a lot of weird looks :awesome::LOL:

Ha! I always break out into song at break! Everyone laughs at me, but whatever, it makes me happy, so screw them!

It may be paranoia, but when we read the opening lines to Paradise Lost in Literature the other day, and on the line "Sing Heav'nly Muse..." - I swear, half the class was staring at me. I tried so hard not to giggle, I almost burst my spleen. Or whatever. I guess I might have snorted ever so slightly.

Guest jessychickin
Ha! I always break out into song at break! Everyone laughs at me, but whatever, it makes me happy, so screw them!

:yesey: I'm much the same! I think everyone is used to my random outburts at this stage though :LOL:

Today in history something was mentioned about 'Natural Selection.' As you can imagine all that was stuck in my head was "Dedication to a new age, is this the end of destruction and rampage? Another chance to erase it then repeat it again" ALL day!

I ended up bursting into those lyrics later on in the day and got told to shut up by a random 6th year :$:LOL:

The other day my friend asked me how my project on dark matter was going, and if it involved black holes. I stopped and was like "What?...... black holes.... and revelations??" and stood there like a complete idiot feeling confused until my brain eventually processed what she had asked me

• 3 weeks later...

I was walking down one of the corridors today on my way to my next lesson and i was listening to bliss when i had the sudden urge to slide down on my knees and do air guitar. There was enough room so i did it and got massive burns on my knees and ripped a hole in my trousers on one of my knees, plus now there is half a ton of strangers giving me strange looks when i walk around school :$:rolleyes::LOL:

My horse felt very much like bolting constantly yesterday. So I kept singing the "They're breaking through" and "We're losing control" lines. Rather loud, in the middle of the arena while crashing into other horses. The other riders were not amused. :D

And I keep on singing along with the radio at work too if Muse comes on. Except that I am -never- alone in a room. Good thing the others whistle/sing along too!

My horse felt very much like bolting constantly yesterday. So I kept singing the "They're breaking through" and "We're losing control" lines. Rather loud, in the middle of the arena while crashing into other horses. The other riders were not amused. :D

And I keep on singing along with the radio at work too if Muse comes on. Except that I am -never- alone in a room. Good thing the others whistle/sing along too!

Thats happened to me too, lets just say they stayed very far away from me after that :LOL:

I was walking down one of the corridors today on my way to my next lesson and i was listening to bliss when i had the sudden urge to slide down on my knees and do air guitar. There was enough room so i did it and got massive burns on my knees and ripped a hole in my trousers on one of my knees, plus now there is half a ton of strangers giving me strange looks when i walk around school :$:rolleyes::LOL:

I've done that in the school hall. I ripped my trousers and still have a scar from the burn marks. :$

Today, while listening to "In your World" I was putting on my school blazer at the bus stop, because it was cold. When the loud bit came on I jumped really obviously and gasped really loudly! I was right next to a really busy road and everyone was watching me... Including some good-looking older boys :LOL:

Archived