So do the Ashamed bassline and outro count as one keep or two separate ones? :erm::$

2 separete keeps

Is anyone the keeper of Bing's heartbeat? Because if not, I'd like to claim that.

Here, I'll go look through the list and check up on it.

EDIT: I can't find "Bing's heartbeat in Follow Me" anywhere. I'm not sure whether that infringes on rule #4, "You can't claim their family or girlfriends" because I'm not asking for the whole of Bing, just his heartbeat in Follow Me. However, If you feel that it would be wrong, I understand. If not... may I please keep "Bing's heartbeat in Follow Me?"

Thank You! :)

you cannot keep someone from their family. you cannot keep the heart beat of a little baby.

Can I give back Matt's dad dancing in the making of undisclosed desires and have the way he sings 'you're so phoney and always surrounded' in Huluballoo zenith please?

you can keep the way he sings 'you're so phoney and always surrounded' in Huluballoo zenith without deleting your old keep. are you sure you want to remove it?

It doesn't look like it's taken, so can I have keeps on Exogenesis: Redemption?

the user L keep the complete Exogenesis, so you have to contact her asking her permission for keeping the third part of it.

Could I be the keeper of that guy blowing the horn at Glastonbury 2010 during House of the Rising sun? :awesome: (
0:20)

added

Can I keep Big Freeze's stadium stomp?

added

Could I please be the keeper of 'The album artwork of The 2nd Law'? Hoping it's good :LOL:.

added

Can I please keep:

1. The third verse of City of Delusion

2. The bass piano intro into Survival

3. "adorable smiles Matt and Chris exchange at the start of the piano part of Butterflies and Hurricanes in HAARP" if Zomuse doesn't want it anymore!

Hope that made sense!

Hello, I had a look through the list and I was looking to keep 'The Gallery'. I saw that it's taken but the keeper, psyence53, hasn't been online since 2010 (I linked their profile in their name so you could see) so I was wondering if I could just take care of it while they're not around. :chuckle: I'd also like to remove my keep 'Dom's red dyed drumsticks from Matt' too.

thanks in advance :happy:

Hello, I had a look through the list and I was looking to keep 'The Gallery'. I saw that it's taken but the keeper, psyence53, hasn't been online since 2010 (I linked their profile in their name so you could see) so I was wondering if I could just take care of it while they're not around. :chuckle: I'd also like to remove my keep 'Dom's red dyed drumsticks from Matt' too.

thanks in advance :happy:

I was going to take those from you, but I'm gonna save that spot for wishful thinking.

Archived