Above you Animus gave permission to me. We had a whole conversation on my page. :erm:

all the users can have only 3 keeps for each category.

how many keeps does the user Animus have? 4.

so, first of all she must decide what she wants to keep and what she wants to give away.

before of that, you cannot keep anything from her.

so, even if you and Animus put new keeps in your sig, you are not the keeper of those ones yet, cause they are not still added to the lists.

all the users can have only 3 keeps for each category.

how many keeps does the user Animus have? 4.

so, first of all she must decide what she wants to keep and what she wants to give away.

so, even if you and Animus put new keeps in your sig, you are not the keeper of those ones yet, cause they are not still added to the lists.

OK. So what now?

the user Animus must decide what she wants to keep and what she wants to give away.

sorry for making this unclear... i said that i want to replace "do we need this" with "rain" and diamond_writer can have "do we need this". that will make 3 songs for that category. then i own 1 thing of dom and 1 gig. thanks redstar!

first of all, you cannot add keeps to your sig if they aren't still added to the lists

second, you can have only 3 keeps for each category.

so, you have to give away 1 keep if you want to keep Rain instead of Do we need this ?

and i added rain on there because i usually dont get on during the school year and barely in the summer. its a miracle im on now... sorry

sorry for making this unclear... i said that i want to replace "do we need this" with "rain" and diamond_writer can have "do we need thisdo we need this". that will make 3 songs for that category. then i own 1 thing of dom and 1 gig. thanks redstar!

there is not "gig" category.

there is only MUSE category, and you have 4 keeps:

falling away with you,

sober,

do we need this

the gig in RR 2010.

is it clear now?

• 2 weeks later...
there is not "gig" category.

there is only MUSE category, and you have 4 keeps:

falling away with you,

sober,

do we need this

the gig in RR 2010.

is it clear now?

AHHHH!!!

i want to trade in "do we need this?" for "rain"... as simple as that. thank you

Hello. Is there any way I can give back some of my keeps, please?

Thank you :)

Dom saying "I didn't fucking mean to do it" in TR full interview, Chris's smile at the end of FG (HAARP), and Dom's spacesuit in the SfA video

What's "I didn't fucking mean to do it" from? :chuckle:

May I be the pwoper keeper of Blackout's solo live wembley 07'

or the Stockholm Syndrome "I wish I could" ?:happy::happy:

Hey, says you're new so hi :) I live in PA too, I'd rather not but I do (there's a group for us PA musers if you wanna join btw)

Anyways, getting on topic, you've got to be a member on the forum for at least a month until you can keep something, so on May 21st you're all clear but not till then, sorry. :( Welcome to the boards though :happy:

Hey, says you're new so hi :) I live in PA too, I'd rather not but I do (there's a group for us PA musers if you wanna join btw)

Anyways, getting on topic, you've got to be a member on the forum for at least a month until you can keep something, so on May 21st you're all clear but not till then, sorry. :( Welcome to the boards though :happy:

Yeah I would like to join the PA Muser's club thing, direct linl..or..? :happy:

Yeah I would like to join the PA Muser's club thing, direct linl..or..? :happy:

If you go up to the community tab up there ^^, click it so a drop box comes down, click on social groups and type 'pennsylvanian musers' in the search box, the group will come up in the search, then you just click 'join group' and accept etc. and there you have it :happy:

Archived