Hello. Is there any way I can give back some of my keeps, please?

Thank you :)

Dom saying "I didn't fucking mean to do it" in TR full interview, Chris's smile at the end of FG (HAARP), and Dom's spacesuit in the SfA video

Oh, one last thing. Can I also add onto my list:

~Matt with Jared Leto in LA?

pic

Thank you :)

removed and added

May I be the pwoper keeper of Blackout's solo live wembley 07'

or the Stockholm Syndrome "I wish I could" ?:happy::happy:

you've got to be a member on the forum for at least a month until you can keep something, so on May 21st you're all clear but not till then, sorry. :( Welcome to the boards though :happy:

exactly

• 1 month later...

I'm so sorry for not posting alot or anything :/ School and all that:rolleyes::$

But since I haven't been on in more than a month, May I be the Pwoper keeper of Matt Screaming "I wish I could" in Glastonbury 04' (

4:50 of video, sorry for link.) ? :happy: And if that doesn't work, May I be able to take, Matt's Kaos Pad ? Or the Blackout Solo at Wembley 07' would be nice too..sorry i'm going overboard . :LOL:

I'm so sorry for not posting alot or anything :/ School and all that:rolleyes::$

But since I haven't been on in more than a month, May I be the Pwoper keeper of Matt Screaming "I wish I could" in Glastonbury 04' (

4:50 of video, sorry for link.) ? :happy: And if that doesn't work, May I be able to take, Matt's Kaos Pad ? Or the Blackout Solo at Wembley 07' would be nice too..sorry i'm going overboard . :LOL:

Matt Screaming "I wish I could" in Glastonbury 04' -------- added

Matt's Kaos Pad ------- is already taken

Blackout Solo at Wembley 07 --------- added

remember you can have only 3 keeps for each category

• 2 weeks later...

Hey RedStar,

Whenever you come back could I please swap my keep of "when the zetas fill the skies" for the album "The second law" and if albums aren't allowed can it be the track "Unsustainable"? I only want either one, not both

Thanks heaps :)

Hey RedStar,

Whenever you come back could I please swap my keep of "when the zetas fill the skies" for the album "The second law" and if albums aren't allowed can it be the track "Unsustainable"? I only want either one, not both

Thanks heaps :)

Unsustainable is added

see the 2 previous posts for the reason you can't keep the album

It's about time I claim something to keep. Are any of these still available

Executuion Commentary Vocals

Ruled by Secrecy Piano

Chris' Fishing Line Troubles

Matt's unusual behavior at Bizzare Festival 2000

Micro Cuts - Montreux Jazz Festival 2002

Funny Riff - Glastonbury 2000 (assuming that's taken)

Archived