Thanks Redstar :happy: . Can I also please keep the gig 'My Coke Festival' , Johannesburg, South Africa, 21/03/08?

Here's the link: http://muse.mu/gig/698/2008-03/my-coke-festival-new-market-racetrack-johannesburg-rsa/

Can I please keep Liquid State? (If you're allowed to keep songs before they're released) :awesome:

both added

remember you can have only 3 keeps for each category

Can I keep Madness then?

added

If you can keep songs before they're released, I'd like to keep Big Freeze please.

added

And can I keep Supremacy? :awesome:

added

wow if people can keep those songs then I want to keep Panic Station

and I want to remove Unintended from Eurock to get it and if I wont then I will still keep the Unintended

Unintended from Eurock removed

Panic Station added

I'd like to keep Animals, if possible :awesome:

added

If we're keeping things I've got dibs on Explorers :awesome: except I don't get how this works :unsure:

added

Hey if everyone is claiming 2nd Law tracks, can I keep Isolated System?

added

hi everybody can I keep Unsustainable then?

And can I keep sing for absolution lipsync with Chris eating the microphone at 3:06?

Unsustainable is already taken

the second one added

Hey, can I please keep Follow Me? :) and if it's possible to keep gigs beforehand, can I keep the gig in Helsinki Hartwall Arena December 10th 2012?

both added

I've never kept anything before so would it be possible for me to keep all the people who have been annoyingly prejudging The 2nd Law based on track titles?

If I keep them, I can put into force a strategy that will hopefully shut them all up until the album is released, when they can make proper decisions on the album.

Thankyou :D

I now have 3 keeps in the Muse category, right? Just checking. Of course if Isolated System turns out to be shit then I can just disown it :chuckle:

2 keeps in Muse category

1 keep in Matt category

Just asking: I already own "Christian gangsta rap jazz odyssey, ambient rebellious dubstep and face melting metal flamenco cowboy psychedelia". What category is that into? Matt or Muse?

check the lists before posting.

it is in Matt category

Oh yeah, also it looks like two people keep Unsustainable. You might want to check that out, RedStar.

sorry, my mistake. thanks for your help.

I've never kept anything before so would it be possible for me to keep all the people who have been annoyingly prejudging The 2nd Law based on track titles?

If I keep them, I can put into force a strategy that will hopefully shut them all up until the album is released, when they can make proper decisions on the album.

you cannot keep this kind of thing.

thanks!:D

I am sorry, I made a mistake. the song you wanted was already taken, so it has been removed from your keeps.

Is anyone the keeper of Bing's heartbeat? Because if not, I'd like to claim that.

Here, I'll go look through the list and check up on it.

EDIT: I can't find "Bing's heartbeat in Follow Me" anywhere. I'm not sure whether that infringes on rule #4, "You can't claim their family or girlfriends" because I'm not asking for the whole of Bing, just his heartbeat in Follow Me. However, If you feel that it would be wrong, I understand. If not... may I please keep "Bing's heartbeat in Follow Me?"

Thank You! :)

Archived