Well England may be getting humped in the current test match (damn you aussies!!) but it looks like Chris was enjoying himself (I think he's the only real cricket fan in the group)

Stuart Broad tweeted this -

'@muse enjoying the cricket. Great lads! Their gig 2moro night in Perth will be awesome! '

http://a.yfrog.com/img611/7720/jl1lb.jpg

Sounds like he's going.

jl1lb.jpg

Does anyone know if there's any "Australian Tour" shirts or something? I always like a little memento :)

Going to strut around town today with my Muse satchel, getting SUPER pumped now!!!

yep, there's 4 - 1 band photo shirt (grey), navy blue w/album art, a black w/the 'masked' art in the muse logo and a grey 'explode' design. All have tour dates on the back.

happy shopping :-)

Hello to everyone going to the gig. Just a couple of questions from us sexy planers that will be joining you on the thread.

1. Exactly what time is Muse supposed to come on stage. I had read above that they were supposed to come on at 8:00 pm instead on 9:00. Is that correct?

2. I saw one person post that they were going to tweet, and that is :awesome: and full of win. Can any one else do it, or have a friend that can? The more we can get the better.

Hope every one of you have a fantastic time!!!! Thanks.

yep, there's 4 - 1 band photo shirt (grey), navy blue w/album art, a black w/the 'masked' art in the muse logo and a grey 'explode' design. All have tour dates on the back.

happy shopping :-)

Beautiful. Nothing worse than no tour dates on the t-shirt.

Been watching Hullabaloo all morning. I'd give my left one for Dead Star tonight.

Hello to everyone going to the gig. Just a couple of questions from us sexy planers that will be joining you on the thread.

1. Exactly what time is Muse supposed to come on stage. I had read above that they were supposed to come on at 8:00 pm instead on 9:00. Is that correct?

2. I saw one person post that they were going to tweet, and that is :awesome: and full of win. Can any one else do it, or have a friend that can? The more we can get the better.

Hope every one of you have a fantastic time!!!! Thanks.

Keep in mind Perth is not in the same timezone as the Eastern Australian gigs were in.

Keep in mind Perth is not in the same timezone as the Eastern Australian gigs were in.

Yes. I am aware of that. Thank you. :)

Google says that right now is 10:47am in Perth.. 9/10 hours to go? :erm:

It is +13 hours from EST if that helps. I just want to confirm the start time. Have you heard anything?

It should be as always. 9pm.. if they are on time, of course.

I had read earlier on this thread that the venue had a 10:30 curfew and was moving everything up an hour. I will get up earlier just to be on the safe side. I'd hate to get on here at 8:00 and the gig is half over :eek:

I had read earlier on this thread that the venue had a 10:30 curfew and was moving everything up an hour. I will get up earlier just to be on the safe side. I'd hate to get on here at 8:00 and the gig is half over :eek:

I'm almost as excited about seeing Biffy again. If only they were playing more than just songs off the new album :(

I'm almost as excited about seeing Biffy again. If only they were playing more than just songs off the new album :(

I'd love them to play some Blackened Sky stuff, but not much of a chance of that when they're only a support act. I'm gonna have to go to one of their own gigs one day, I've seen them 5 times, but only as support acts and on festival bills.

I'd love them to play some Blackened Sky stuff, but not much of a chance of that when they're only a support act. I'm gonna have to go to one of their own gigs one day, I've seen them 5 times, but only as support acts and on festival bills.

I saw them here in Capitol Bar and they played nothing off the new record (it was a few months before they came out). Only about 300 people at the gig and it was awesome.

I'd love it if they stuck 57, Justboy or Glitter & Trauma in somewhere but won't happen.

I saw them here in Capitol Bar and they played nothing off the new record (it was a few months before they came out). Only about 300 people at the gig and it was awesome.

I'd love it if they stuck 57, Justboy or Glitter & Trauma in somewhere but won't happen.

Very jealous that you got to see a gig like that, they mostly play arena shows in England now. Might get tickets to Sonisphere this year as they've got a headlining spot so will most likely play some old stuff.

There's a chance that they'll play Glitter and Trauma, It was the only song from the first 3 albums that they played at Oxegen and Wembley this year, just depends on how long a set they get I think

Archived