My friend and I already had prearranged commitments, but we're planning on getting there mid afternoon, maybe around 3ish.

The stage is a 360 stage, so I've heard. The audience all around it. And it has these really tall pillars, covered in LED lights, that the band perform in for half the night. :D

My friend and I already had prearranged commitments, but we're planning on getting there mid afternoon, maybe around 3ish.

The stage is a 360 stage, so I've heard. The audience all around it. And it has these really tall pillars, covered in LED lights, that the band perform in for half the night. :D

Er, 360? Have you been to Bassendean Oval??

It's all GA. There's not going to be seating behind the stage, ala Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, if that's what you were expecting...I dunno where you heard that from..

No, no, no. Not U2.

I know there's no seating at Bassendean, and I thought it would be a front facing stage. Then I heard Matt and Dom being interviewed on Triple J, the other day, and Dom said he spins around on a little platform thing with his drum kit to face the audience on the other side. Unless, of course, that's only for arena shows, with seating.

I don't know what beach they're at. I'm only going by what everyone else is saying, Scarborough.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help :(

Why the fuck do I not live in Scarborough anymore???

Maybe they will come to Margaret River instead, I'll have a suss in the morning (wishful thinking hey):LOL:

So I'm hoping to get to Bassendeen at 3, depends on how the drive goes. And it all depends if my car hasn't shat itself, positive thinking here.:(

Also I wanna sign the flag, Clair I better see you!

I say that they will be at scabbs at noon, consider its friday which means its a working day and if it was a 3 then thats when people finish up, so i'll head down there noon-ish. but what if this was a scam???? no one has really heard this audio from this so called 'U2 roadie' plus i haven't seen anything on U2 forums -_-

I say that they will be at scabbs at noon, consider its friday which means its a working day and if it was a 3 then thats when people finish up, so i'll head down there noon-ish. but what if this was a scam???? no one has really heard this audio from this so called 'U2 roadie' plus i haven't seen anything on U2 forums -_-

Yeah, I'm heading down there around then. Hopefully it's true but even if it isn't there'll be a heap of Musers there so it should still be fun. :musesign:

And remember it's school holidays so that might deter them.

Whats the weather forecast? It's windy as hell down south at the moment.

Yeah, I'm heading down there around then. Hopefully it's true but even if it isn't there'll be a heap of Musers there so it should still be fun. :musesign:

I saw it's going to be a pre-muse gathering, considering that post that radio report would of been from today... how many UK radio stations are there? and which one would talk to a U2 roadie??? hmmmmm it just doesn't sound right. all the surfers will be like 'are you lost?' hahahhahaa

I saw it's going to be a pre-muse gathering, considering that post that radio report would of been from today... how many UK radio stations are there? and which one would talk to a U2 roadie??? hmmmmm it just doesn't sound right. all the surfers will be like 'are you lost?' hahahhahaa

Haha, yeah, it does sound a bit odd but I'm happy to go even if there's only the slightest chance they'll be there too. Should be a good day :)

I thought they were doing the soundcheck on Saturday? :eek:

I don't know, they prob are I'm not sure... ahh everytime I hear the word soundcheck it takes me back to when I snuck into the Cat Stevens soundcheck but thats for another forum.

I'm curious to see what stage is setup at Basso Oval the choices are these

http://muse.mu/upload/image/photos/703x0/dc5fbec7-ddd5-417e-bcdb-b5738a7f4b04.jpg

or

http://muse.mu/upload/image/photos/703x0/981455f2-67c0-4efa-a4ab-aa892b79af70.jpg

???

I don't know, they prob are I'm not sure... ahh everytime I hear the word soundcheck it takes me back to when I snuck into the Cat Stevens soundcheck but thats for another forum.

http://muse.mu/upload/image/photos/703x0/dc5fbec7-ddd5-417e-bcdb-b5738a7f4b04.jpg

or

http://muse.mu/upload/image/photos/703x0/981455f2-67c0-4efa-a4ab-aa892b79af70.jpg

???

I thought they were using the towers...

I think I'll go have a look tomorrow, see what it looks like so far.

or

???

It's the first one, with the three pillars. :)

It was I who posted about the U2 roadie interviewed about the cricket. The interview was aired this morning on BBC Radio 5 Live about 8am. The beach was not mentioned. It was both Muse and U2. Hope you are successful!

Archived