I can't decide on airport stalking. On the one hand there's that problem of waiting for 1000 hours, but on the other I don't wanna regret not going to meet them.

But they could arrive on 16 or 17 and flights from melbourne arrive like every half hour or something :/

Anyone going to stalk?

I can't decide on airport stalking. On the one hand there's that problem of waiting for 1000 hours, but on the other I don't wanna regret not going to meet them.

But they could arrive on 16 or 17 and flights from melbourne arrive like every half hour or something :/

Anyone going to stalk?

I'm tempted to.

If I knew for sure what day they were arriving, i'd be more likely to go.

There's just too much uncertainty... and parking is not cheap :LOL:

I'm tempted to.

If I knew for sure what day they were arriving, i'd be more likely to go.

There's just too much uncertainty... and parking is not cheap

aghh me too i can't decide. well they're more likely to arrive on 16th i think cos don't they normally fly off after playing and arrive at the next place earlier to do interviews/press/etc?

and i would get dropped off at the airport but my gosh how long do i have to hang around for + i dont wanna go alone haha sheeshhh i dont know what to do.

So pumped, listening to Absolution on my new surround system at the moment (yes it is only in stereo, but it still sounds awesome :D)

I'm hoping to rock up at around 2 now, not sure if my friends are keen enough to come along with me, but we'll see. I'll be there with my starlight shirt, wristband, belt, scarf (only because it has MUSE written on the middle, so I can hold it up or something :D)

I saw the construction going on at 'Blue Steel' Oval when i was walking home, and was like Yay Muse this Sunday.

Just a silly question, do people bring ear plugs (etymotics) to concerts if they plan to be right at the front? I know when playing live at gigs, shows or whatever, some musicians tend to wear them, if they can't afford professional ones.

I saw the construction going on at 'Blue Steel' Oval when i was walking home, and was like Yay Muse this Sunday.

Just a silly question, do people bring ear plugs (etymotics) to concerts if they plan to be right at the front? I know when playing live at gigs, shows or whatever, some musicians tend to wear them, if they can't afford professional ones.

Honestly the way the speakers are set up at a Muse concert (or any arena concert) most of the speakers will be over your head. I've actually found it be be less loud at the barrier than in seats

I'll be getting there at 4.30. Unless your heart is set on the barrier then there's no point standing all day in the heat as it's easy to get to the front at Bassendean anyway. A lot of folk won't have seen the stuff about early gates and others won't be bothered about seeing Biffy.

I was on the barrier for BDO so will probably hang three or four rows back to Matt's side.

Still holding out for some Dead Star but if not then a CE/Bliss combo would suffice.

I probably won't be turning up until about 6, I'd rather watch the cricket during the day than stand in the heat.

I've never really cared about getting near the front, I've always preferred being a bit further back with some space, as long as you have some decent people around you getting into it as well.

Anyone know what time Biffy Clyro will start? I wouldn't want to miss out on seeing them, they were awesome at Wembley a few months ago

Well well... I here they've arrived in Perth :dance:

What do you reckon they'll be doing between now and Sunday's performance? My friend and I though maybe the beach, or Fremantle. But, we honestly don't really know. I mean, like, what is there to do in Perth when there is nothing else to do?

This forum actually :LOL:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=72286&page=299

Someone said they heard an interview for a UK radio station, U2 roadie leaked this would happen. It may well not be true, but there's no harm in trying. It'd be a nice day regardless :)

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. I hope I can get down to Scarborough tomorrow. :D

Should I hope to see any of you there?

Archived