It is the last day of the tour so theres always a good chance. I'd love to see them play Uno from Showbiz as it's my favourite muse song, but I doubt there's much chance.

I'd say we'll get two from Bliss, CE and Sunburn (hopefully the first two).

Dead Star is my favourite song so if we got that I'd be happy for months. Haven't seen it live since 2004.

I'd say we'll get two from Bliss, CE and Sunburn (hopefully the first two).

Dead Star is my favourite song so if we got that I'd be happy for months. Haven't seen it live since 2004.

I'd prefer the last two actually, saw sunburn once but don't really remember it that well, so would love to see it again.

Dead Star is up there in my favourites aswell, saw it once in 2008 and it was on the last night of the tour so hopefully thats a good omen.

does anyone know anyone that will be tweeting from the gig? hopefully we don't get stupid tweeters like at the sydney gigs that thought hysteria was SS

Follow me if you want (@neilsherwin). I won't be tweeting every song as I've better things to do like watch the gig! If anything major happens though I'll post some updates, and I can assure you I know the difference between Hysteria and SS ;)

Follow me if you want (@neilsherwin). I won't be tweeting every song as I've better things to do like watch the gig! If anything major happens though I'll post some updates, and I can assure you I know the difference between Hysteria and SS ;)

okay cool, thanks

and yeah i wouldn't expect die hard fans to be tweeting. usually people just get friends they're going along with to do it

lets hope you'll be tweeting a lot of rares tonight!

Archived