GUYS IM BACK ive been on hiatus for like 100 months but i have returned in anticipation for the gig omggggggggggggg getting keen now

i seriously cant be fucked going through all the other threads so whats the happs with the other gigs? any nice surprises?

is anyone doing any airport stalking? what day do we think they will be arriving?

Expect at least two of

MKU

CE

Bliss

B&H

Sunburn

Yep, only Biffy. :)

12? D: I was thinking getting there around 4, maybe 5... should I get there earlier?

Hell yeah! Gates open at 5:15!

U2 are playing the same night, so Transperth wanted to reduce congestion on public transport. It's going to be chaotic! especially after the shows :stunned:

Since Muse will probs be in Perth in time, is there any chance they will make a cameo apperance at U2's subi oval gig on saturday the 18th? Maybe just Matt joining The Edge on guitar?

It'd be like Glasto but in reverse....one can only hope :)

That'd be amazing! Someone make this happen! :D

I'll be there :)

Also... is anyone planning on going to the airport?

I'm not big on airport stalking... but I dunno... kinda tempted.

what the faaarkkk i read in the wire that gates opened at 6.30...? so confused hahah

i was thinking of getting there at one, is that a reasonable time to get a good spot? but then i also dont want to get raped in bassendean waiting outside so i dont know

yeah airport stalking i dont know i still havent really looked into it, my friend is keen but cbfffff i think its all too hard i dont want to rock up and wait for like 15 hours and then realise i have the wrong day or whatever

what the faaarkkk i read in the wire that gates opened at 6.30...? so confused hahah

i was thinking of getting there at one, is that a reasonable time to get a good spot? but then i also dont want to get raped in bassendean waiting outside so i dont know

yeah airport stalking i dont know i still havent really looked into it, my friend is keen but cbfffff i think its all too hard i dont want to rock up and wait for like 15 hours and then realise i have the wrong day or whatever

The Wire says 5:30 as well. 5:30 it is :)

God knows where I got 5:15 from!? :LOL:

If you get there at 1pm, i'm sure there will already be a group of us there, you don't have to worry about getting raped :LOL:

I think arriving 4hrs before gates should get you a good spot :)

Regarding airport stalking, that's my fear too :/

The Wire says 5:30 as well. 5:30 it is :)

God knows where I got 5:15 from!? :LOL:

If you get there at 1pm, i'm sure there will already be a group of us there, you don't have to worry about getting raped :LOL:

I think arriving 4hrs before gates should get you a good spot :)

Regarding airport stalking, that's my fear too :/

The way things are going, I'll probably get there around one with my mates. :) if some of you will be there, I'm sure we won't get raped.

As for stalking, cbfed. And my parents won't drive me. :(

Archived