What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

Hey everyone.

Im going to this gig and havent been to RLA before. i have gold reserve tickets. and am in section18 row N. I really wanted GA so i could get up front, but the universe did not provide.

any ideas on how far back this will be. i know im in the section thats the closest to the stage, with probably the best view. but i dont want to get there and be too far back for me to really see. when you look at the photo from when the boys were there for the bdo, it looks so far back

ive never had seated tickets before so im a little worried im missing out on all the action. is it really that bad or am i just being sooky because i wont be getting rockstar sweat all over me.

ooh the tour add just came on channel v. is that a sign?

Hey everyone.

Im going to this gig and havent been to RLA before. i have gold reserve tickets. and am in section18 row N. I really wanted GA so i could get up front, but the universe did not provide.

any ideas on how far back this will be. i know im in the section thats the closest to the stage, with probably the best view. but i dont want to get there and be too far back for me to really see. when you look at the photo from when the boys were there for the bdo, it looks so far back

ive never had seated tickets before so im a little worried im missing out on all the action. is it really that bad or am i just being sooky because i wont be getting rockstar sweat all over me.

ooh the tour add just came on channel v. is that a sign?

Muse weren't there at BDO...

But seating in section 18 will be really good - as you said, you've got a good view of the stage, and I've been in seats around that section and it's pretty close :)

As long as there's the stadium tour going my excitement stays at high level - coming home to read the setlists getting better and with every gig gives me hope for December :happy: hopefully they'll have worked their way round to playing quite a few rarities - which they like doing in Aus anyways :happy:

Year 12 also takes up quite a bit of time so hopefully it will go fast - the only disappointment will be that I can't go back to school and bore everyone with my tales endlessly :chuckle:

Muse weren't there at BDO...

But seating in section 18 will be really good - as you said, you've got a good view of the stage, and I've been in seats around that section and it's pretty close

http://http://muse.mu/images/official/photo/25393/

yep they were at the tennis. its where matt was spotted with lilly.

thanks though i feel better knowing ill have a good view. i keep telling myself that at least ill be able to see all the lasers and hopefully they will bring the UFO.

Cant wait only 6 months to go. its too far. at least ive got Powderfinger to get me through and Jet will be there. My sister and I are predicting Jet will also support Muse, as they are friends etc. although i would love to see Shihad and or John Butler. Only because in one way road i always think of Matt when John sings

"Raise your fist if you believe in revolution."

thats the only reason why. yes i know its a stupid idea. but shihad can hold there own so that would be good.

http://http://muse.mu/images/official/photo/25393/

yep they were at the tennis. its where matt was spotted with lilly.

thanks though i feel better knowing ill have a good view. i keep telling myself that at least ill be able to see all the lasers and hopefully they will bring the UFO.

Cant wait only 6 months to go. its too far. at least ive got Powderfinger to get me through and Jet will be there. My sister and I are predicting Jet will also support Muse, as they are friends etc. although i would love to see Shihad and or John Butler. Only because in one way road i always think of Matt when John sings

"Raise your fist if you believe in revolution."

thats the only reason why. yes i know its a stupid idea. but shihad can hold there own so that would be good.

Ohh I thought you meant they performed there :LOL: sorry.

But yeah you'll have a decent view, I think I was in a couple of sections towards the opposite end for another gig, and that was a good view. You'll be a lot closer than I was though so yeah you'll have a fantastic view.

I'm going to Powderfinger too :awesome: Should be an awesome gig. And yeah Jet seems likely...but who knows.

and I've got...Karnivool in Sydney and Powderfinger to get me through the next few months :happy:

I'm sooooo exited lately! :awesome: I've got a feeling the rest of the year will go really quickly too :yesey: But I'm not sure whether to stay near the airport or rod laver hmmhm. Either way imma be there at 9.00 waiting, def getting barrier :shifty::chuckle:

Dead Star or Citizen Erased would be amazing :musesign:

Ohh I thought you meant they performed there :LOL: sorry.

But yeah you'll have a decent view, I think I was in a couple of sections towards the opposite end for another gig, and that was a good view. You'll be a lot closer than I was though so yeah you'll have a fantastic view.

I'm going to Powderfinger too :awesome: Should be an awesome gig. And yeah Jet seems likely...but who knows.

and I've got...Karnivool in Sydney and Powderfinger to get me through the next few months :happy:

Ive been looking at Karnivool too. my sister is a huge fan and turns 21 that weekend. May make a trip up the coast to Adelaide to celebrate.

This is my year for music. I got lost in a life that wasnt for me for a few years and im rediscovering my passions again. so this year is all about music. OOH AND MUSE

Ive been looking at Karnivool too. my sister is a huge fan and turns 21 that weekend. May make a trip up the coast to Adelaide to celebrate.

This is my year for music. I got lost in a life that wasnt for me for a few years and im rediscovering my passions again. so this year is all about music. OOH AND MUSE

:chuckle: I like your location. v Clever.

You should definietly make a trip of it! They're excellent live, and I'm sure it'df be a great present for your sister :happy:

Aww sorry to hear that :( But great that you're rediscovering things :) Chyeeeeeah Muse :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What an interesting December you'll be having! I would think that Muse would be a nice starter to the month, but of course would be severely overshadowed by your baby. Congrats :)

Why thank you :happy:

Yes, December will be a great month - here's hoping the baby isn't early. Yes it is my first too, to the person who asked.

Getting back on topic, how many songs are they likely to play. Given this is neither a festival or stadium set, are we looking at 18 songs or so like they did with helsinki? Because we got 18 last time, we deserve more this time I think.

Archived