Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hey seb, i saw the pics of you hunting some myooze at the airport. Firstly, they're farking sick :D

But how did you know when they'd be there?? Or did you just stake out??

Yer that was a heaps fun day. Well I knida knew they'd be coming from Auckland BDO which was 15th of Jan and seeing as they played so late they wouldn't go the next morning and the only flight on the 16th in the morning to Brissie was at 8am. So I looked at the afternoon flights and there were 2flights within like half an hr of each other so I thought it had to be one of them, so I waited at the airport for like an hour and they finally cam through customs.

They are the nicest guys ever too, really friendly - i got photos, autographs and had a little chat to Matt and tom kirk too!

Also saw Lily Allen, Dizzee Rascal, Mars Volta.

Was a great day and I will be doing it next time, u should join in!

Oh and on another note, I found this in Rave Magazine this morn, sounds like they might announce another date in Brissie

"A LOOK IS TO LOVE

If you’re a fan, you’re probably already waiting by

your computer to purchase a ticket (on sale Monday

Jun 7) – but for those that aren’t aware, Muse (pictured)

return to Australia on their Resistance tour this

summer. With a roomy itinerary, Muse play Brisbane’s

Entertainment Centre on Sunday Dec 5. This tour has

sold out the world over, so expect tickets to disappear

quickly (and if they do, be mindful of more dates being

added). Look to Ticketek for the mad dash from Monday

Jun 7."

:D:D:D

Oh and on another note, I found this in Rave Magazine this morn, sounds like they might announce another date in Brissie

"A LOOK IS TO LOVE

If you’re a fan, you’re probably already waiting by

your computer to purchase a ticket (on sale Monday

Jun 7) – but for those that aren’t aware, Muse (pictured)

return to Australia on their Resistance tour this

summer. With a roomy itinerary, Muse play Brisbane’s

Entertainment Centre on Sunday Dec 5. This tour has

sold out the world over, so expect tickets to disappear

quickly (and if they do, be mindful of more dates being

added). Look to Ticketek for the mad dash from Monday

Jun 7."

:D:D:D

That would be the ultimate! Love how no one knows about presale except us :D

Ok I can say that there are no Muse tour posters from Helensvale to Park Road, or from Park Road to Murarrie....

hmmm so where are they hiding :unsure:

There's a poster in Rave Magazine that came out today!

That would be the ultimate! Love how no one knows about presale except us :D

Yer that would be awesome! Yep, hope this presale runs smoothly and its only us boardies who know about it :LOL:

Hey I finally got a chance to come back to the boards. All this uni talk...I thought deffering from uni would make life a lot easier...then again I did get engaged/move out lol.

And yeah lolren, bout GD...I was there on the first night. I think that was Tuesday.

I got more of a chance of hell freezing over than seeing a tour poster in Bundy :LOL:

Hey I finally got a chance to come back to the boards.

I got more of a chance of hell freezing over than seeing a tour poster in Bundy :LOL:

Welcome back, I'm a newbie kind of - I'm Amanda.

Ah good old Bundy :LOL: I had family members who lived near there...

Hey I finally got a chance to come back to the boards. All this uni talk...I thought deffering from uni would make life a lot easier...then again I did get engaged/move out lol.

And yeah lolren, bout GD...I was there on the first night. I think that was Tuesday.

lolren = lol + Lauren :)

I would rather get engaged than go to uni. Instead of studying, I am currently doing origami. Never mind the exam on Saturday, I totally have finish this flowerball.

Ah yes I was on Wednesday night. Got me a tour shirt which makes me look more HC than I actually am :LOL:

I have to go to uni soon :indiff: get to see how badly I did with one of my assignments, meant to get it back today :stunned:

Bleh. I still have heaps of outstanding marks from this semester, so don't really know how well I have to do in these exams. <3 JCU

Hey Amanda and Lauren (guessed that), I'm Adrian (Ades stuck in Senior at school lol).

I was doing Primary education, but I want to end up in music/instrumental teaching (been teaching guitar & bass for 2 years now).

Hey Lauren you're @ JCU right...My mate Chris is doing marine stuff up there atm too.

Bleh. I still have heaps of outstanding marks from this semester, so don't really know how well I have to do in these exams. <3 JCU

Yeah I'm the same, don't know my marks for one of my subjects, only know I got 2 credits for the 2 assignments - apparently we're not getting marks because they can tell if a student has worked hard during the semester and can readjust their scores...my arse they can do that, the lecturer knows shit about nothing...so hopefully I can do enough to pass the friggin subject because I so don't want to push my graduation back just to repeat one subject :mad:

uni rage over :LOL:

Hey Lauren you're @ JCU right...My mate Chris is doing marine stuff up there atm too.

Ah true. I don't think I know anyone doing marine actually, I hang around with the vet/biomed people. We drink slightly less than the marine peeps :LOL:

Ah true. I don't think I know anyone doing marine actually, I hang around with the vet/biomed people. We drink slightly less than the marine peeps :LOL:

Yeah sounds bout right :LOL:

Well since I got no uni and don't start lessons for a couple hours, I guess i'll go back to watching some more How I Met Your Mother. :D

The posters are on a wall just before Milton Station, if your coming from North. Would be very hard to get to, but once again I got excited this morning. And I yelled at my friend when we went passed it, which only confirmed to him that I'm a nutter :p

But I will defs pick up a rave tomorrow then, and maybe try to get that page laminated :D Need moar Muse shit!!!

Aww shit, not going to Brisbane anymore :(

Basically me and my friend decided it was too risky to try and get presale for two cities.

So now I'm trying for Sydney (and the second Sydney date which I think will be announced)

Woulda been great to see you all though!

Aww shit, not going to Brisbane anymore :(

Basically me and my friend decided it was too risky to try and get presale for two cities.

So now I'm trying for Sydney (and the second Sydney date which I think will be announced)

Woulda been great to see you all though!

Awww no :( that sucks...I'm going to miss meeting so many awesome Musers because I can't go to the Sydney show or they can't come here...so not fair

Ohh im there tonight, leave me one?? please!!

and which particular pole?

I haven't taken any yet, they're massive...it's on the pole outside the Goanna lounge closest to the stairs that takes you the the cafe thing...makes sense?

Archived