Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

12:49 - nothing

I know...I totally freaked before - I got an email from the Muse messageboard, but silly me only saw muse and flipped...needless to say I was disappointed when it was only telling me I had an incoming friend request :facepalm::chuckle:

I know...I totally freaked before - I got an email from the Muse messageboard, but silly me only saw muse and flipped...needless to say I was disappointed when it was only telling me I had an incoming friend request :facepalm::chuckle:

Oops sorry! But yeah I too flip out every time I get a new email nowadays :confused: They are obviously waiting for the tension to reach fever pitch, and then they will release the info and our brains would explode or something. Totally.

Oops sorry! But yeah I too flip out every time I get a new email nowadays :confused: They are obviously waiting for the tension to reach fever pitch, and then they will release the info and our brains would explode or something. Totally.

I wasn't disappointed that it was a friend request from you though :kiss: just disappointed because I thought that finally all my freaking if I'm on the mailing list or not could finally be over guess not though - we are all set for a brain explosion. And then muse will wonder why they aren't selling tickets to the Aussie gigs :LOL:

Found this on the City of Delusion discussion thread (not a video, just the recording)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OqRszeH0pE&feature=related

If they do this I might actually cry with happiness. Having said that, I wonder if I will do so anyway from the joy of actually being at a concert....

Wow thats the first time I've heard that recording. Fantastic, thanks.

I should share something with you now.. I found this blog a few weeks ago. Theres heaps of FULL muse gigs to watch, and the blogger posts pretty interesting things too. Like recently a full scan of that NME Muse special.

http://erato1.wordpress.com/

Just have a look on the right hand side, the links in Orange. Heaps of great old gigs from the early days.

Massive scare..

On the way home from school mum told me that our phone lines are down and aren't working. Then when I got home and tried to go on the internet to see if the presale info has been emailed yet, the internet wasn't working, which made sense since the phone lines and internet are connected. :eek: Luckily I found that the internet cable had been unplugged and was still working :D Although I'm bummed to see no presale info yet :(

Massive scare..

On the way home from school mum told me that our phone lines are down and aren't working. Then when I got home and tried to go on the internet to see if the presale info has been emailed yet, the internet wasn't working, which made sense since the phone lines and internet are connected. :eek: Luckily I found that the internet cable had been unplugged and was still working :D Although I'm bummed to see no presale info yet :(

Yikes! But yeah nothing yet :(

Totally just scored this off ebay http://www.nme.com/muse/page/special-issue :awesome:

They don't have it at Borders yet, I checked yesterday...so hopefully they get it in soon because I want a copy

I couldn't find anything online and we don't have a Borders up here, so ebay it is.

So presale is <48hrs away, with no news yet. Oigh.:stunned:

Gah!! Another day gone, and still no news!! But I'm liking the diabolical schemes you guys are coming up with!!

And what should greet me as soon as I open this week's Rave?? A big ole pile of Muse tour poster jizz-mania :D its already been cut out, and is sitting proudly on my wall :happy:

Why you guys stressing out about this Pre Sale? Isnt it not till the 4th?

The presale is Friday morning. To buy tickets to the presale you need the presale code. There's only around 40hrs till the presale and for about 3/4 of that, we'll be sleeping which adds a lot of pressure!

Gah!! Another day gone, and still no news!! But I'm liking the diabolical schemes you guys are coming up with!!

And what should greet me as soon as I open this week's Rave?? A big ole pile of Muse tour poster jizz-mania :D its already been cut out, and is sitting proudly on my wall :happy:

I needs to get me one of these

Haha yeah, I did get some funny looks when I got to the magazine stand at uni, opened the front page, grinned inanely for about 5 minutes, then turned and walked off with it. Defs worth it though :p

Oh so worth it...funny looks are just an added bonus :D

Archived