Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Yeah I like to get in to the mosh pit, but right up near the stage...did with Green Day last year. Had Rear GA tickets, but managed to get bout 2 ppl from the barrier right in front of BJ and Mike. Awesome concert. Hopefully I can use my dads credit card and pay him back sometime...cause I just bought tickets for JBT @ the riverstage in sept. haha

Yeah I like to get in to the mosh pit, but right up near the stage...did with Green Day last year. Had Rear GA tickets, but managed to get bout 2 ppl from the barrier right in front of BJ and Mike. Awesome concert. Hopefully I can use my dads credit card and pay him back sometime...cause I just bought tickets for JBT @ the riverstage in sept. haha

Hey I was at Green Day too! Did you go Wednesday night? It was indeed awesome. I only decided to go in about September so we had seats near the back but we could still see ok. I would rather have gone GA though, as the chairs got in the way of my incredible dancing. The pit looked like awesome fun! Except when this really big guy dived in, that might have done me in had he landed on me :stunned:

Its not like I hate Feeling Good, it would just be a major bummer if they played that when they could play other awesome stuff. I would put it in my bottom five Muse songs though.

:LOL: Okay, maybe not feeling good...I'll be pissed if they play NSC though :indiff: I just don't like that song.

And Micro Cuts...I'm glad my friend is coming along, she can help me deal :D

I see Bliss is making a healthy appearance :eyebrows:

Sorry, what can we do to make the thread better? Brisbane is pretty laid back as it is...

Ah yes, I am particularly looking forward to Dom banging me those drums.

:LOL::LOL:

I could say something about Matt and his awesome fingers...purely G rated of course...but think it might be a bit wrong - shall leave that one for the Sydney thread :happy:

:LOL::LOL:

I could say something about Matt and his awesome fingers...purely G rated of course...but think it might be a bit wrong - shall leave that one for the Sydney thread :happy:

We may have to accept it isn't going to kick off here.

I accept nothing!!!!!! Lets get this shit started!!!

Ummm..... so. Muse are coming :happy:

old video is old, but I will never, ever stop laughing at it :D

:LOL: Oh man as soon as I saw SIT THE FUCK DOWN I burst out laughing. That is classic!

This isn't bad either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv_ko47ThDk&feature=related

Love the 2010 Christmas number 1 comment :LOL:

Haha I remember the first time I saw that. I sounded like Matt :p

And I saw a poster for the tour for the first time today! Got a little giddy on the train :D

Oooh if I saw a Muse poster in Townsville I might actually fall over in excitement/Townsville people aren't really that awesome and most have probably never even heard of Muse. Even seeing the page on ticketek makes me all happy and keen.

Oooh if I saw a Muse poster in Townsville I might actually fall over in excitement/Townsville people aren't really that awesome and most have probably never even heard of Muse. Even seeing the page on ticketek makes me all happy and keen.

Ahhh good ole Townsville. Thats a fair trek for you to come here! Well worth it I'd suggest :p

And how do they manage to make a song like that still sound awesome :p

Ooooooooo where is this poster you speak of??? I want to steal it get giddy too

Ahh I'm trying to think.... I was on the train to uni and I saw it out the window, and now I cant remember where I was!! I'll check tomorrow. And I think there was two, so you can nick one, and I'll take the other :D

Ahhh good ole Townsville. Thats a fair trek for you to come here! Well worth it I'd suggest :p

And how do they manage to make a song like that still sound awesome :p

Yes, Townsville is a hole wonderful place. Totally worth it! I was considering Sydney at first, but one show = uncertainty about even getting a ticket, so Brisbane it is! Fortunately I like brisvegas.

Just rediscovered this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajEltJYx0zA&feature=related

=facemelt

Ahh I'm trying to think.... I was on the train to uni and I saw it out the window, and now I cant remember where I was!! I'll check tomorrow. And I think there was two, so you can nick one, and I'll take the other :D

I have to get on a train to uni tomorrow too...YAY - I'm coming in on the Gold Coast line so shall keep an eye out as we rush by the stations. Tomorrow after uni will be a track down Muse poster day I think...maybe Rocking Horse might even have them in, I got a Muse one from there for BDO this year only because my wonderful boyfriend saw it and picked it up for me

Oh jaysus!!! That was pretty freakin amazing!! How good is Chris' bit :D We can only hope they will bring Dead Star back into live rotation one day....

I have to get on a train to uni tomorrow too...YAY - I'm coming in on the Gold Coast line so shall keep an eye out as we rush by the stations. Tomorrow after uni will be a track down Muse poster day I think...maybe Rocking Horse might even have them in, I got a Muse one from there for BDO this year only because my wonderful boyfriend saw it and picked it up for me

Which uni are you at?? Yeah good call on Rocking Horse, I'm keen to track one down somehow.

Which uni are you at?? Yeah good call on Rocking Horse, I'm keen to track one down somehow.

I'm at good old Griffith at Nathan - yourself? I'm also keen on tracking one down - beg, borrow or steal...I'm thinking that the latter will be the one that happens :LOL:

I'm at good old Griffith at Nathan - yourself? I'm also keen on tracking one down - beg, borrow or steal...I'm thinking that the latter will be the one that happens :LOL:

Ahh nice. Im at UQ, so apparantly I have a large pole up my arse :p

Haha yeah, given I am severly low on funds, the steal option sounds a goer!!

Ahh nice. Im at UQ, so apparantly I have a large pole up my arse :p

Haha yeah, given I am severly low on funds, the steal option sounds a goer!!

Yes. I am at James Cook, not much to brag about but it's ok.

All my Muse merch comes from the muse.mu shop, which leads to me being short on funds. I may have to steal some stuff when I'm in Brissy! :D

Archived