Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I'm at good old Griffith at Nathan - yourself? I'm also keen on tracking one down - beg, borrow or steal...I'm thinking that the latter will be the one that happens :LOL:

Griffith Nathan FTW!! :LOL:

You don't think that they would have posters up in that walkway under the road where there is always heaps of concert posters?

Ahh nice. Im at UQ, so apparantly I have a large pole up my arse :p

Haha yeah, given I am severly low on funds, the steal option sounds a goer!!

hahahahahahahahahaha...yes they life of a poor uni student is a fun one sometimes

Griffith Nathan FTW!! :LOL:

You don't think that they would have posters up in that walkway under the road where there is always heaps of concert posters?

I don't know, maybe - they tend to put a shit load of posters up so there is a chance...just like there's a chance that they will magically disappear ;)

Speaking of uni, I really should be doing assignments now...... but chin up :p

I should be doing my last assignment for the semester...but lurking around the boards is far more entertaining :LOL:

I have exams on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday :eek:. Need to get off Museboard.../not happening.

Oh no you poor thing - what are you studying?...my end of sem exams don't start until the 2nd last day of exam block...I'm convinced my uni hates me :mad:

Oh no you poor thing - what are you studying?...my end of sem exams don't start until the 2nd last day of exam block...I'm convinced my uni hates me :mad:

:eek: ok I will stop complaining :LOL: I am doing med lab science, so my exams are genetics, then general path and micro, followed by immunology a whole week after that on the following Wednesday. Not even thinking about immuno until the other three are done.

I have exams on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday :eek:. Need to get off Museboard.../not happening.

That's rough on a Saturday!!

Ive got one on the 18th, and thats all :D so once I get these two big arse mofo assignments done its just the World Cup and chilling from here :D

Oh, but much sympathy to everyone else :p

:eek: ok I will stop complaining :LOL: I am doing med lab science, so my exams are genetics, then general path and micro, followed by immunology a whole week after that on the following Wednesday. Not even thinking about immuno until the other three are done.

I'm not complaining...much at least I now have an extra study week and a bit to prepare for them. Your studies sounds interesting, I don't have the brain for anything med related.

Ive got one on the 18th, and thats all :D so once I get these two big arse mofo assignments done its just the World Cup and chilling from here :D

Oh, but much sympathy to everyone else :p

Oh spoken by a true UQer :LOL:;):p

I'm not complaining...much at least I now have an extra study week and a bit to prepare for them. Your studies sounds interesting, I don't have the brain for anything med related.

Starting to think I don't either :$ But worth a shot.

LOL@ everyone hating on UQers :LOL:

Starting to think I don't either :$ But worth a shot.

Yeah, I'm thinking of trying law after I graduate from my current degree...don't know if I'm cut out for it but I'm with you - it's worth a shot.

LOL@ everyone hating on UQers :LOL:

I don't hate all UQers :LOL: nah actually I have a few friends who go there. Are you a UQer?

OMG we have reached 10 pages :awesome::dance::party:

YAY for 10 pages finally...this calls for...................

Dancing_Banana.gif

Ah no, JCU in the 'ville. We hate everyone south of us :LOL:

Ah that's right, I think I read that on the last page? My memory isn't what it used to be :LOL:

I tend not to hate any uni in particular...except Bond, they are the exception :LOL:

Does anyone know if the prices on the entertainment centre site are wrong or not?

I know I would pay $130 for GA, but not my friends. :supersad:

And even if it was, wouldn't that include the booking fee since they quoted $100-121 on .mu? ARGH, so confusing! :(

Still don't know :( Yeah it's frustrating but hopefully we will find out soon.

Archived