Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I haven't taken any yet, they're massive...it's on the pole outside the Goanna lounge closest to the stairs that takes you the the cafe thing...makes sense?

Yep, I found them after some stalking i mean slective walking and OMG they are freaking massive. But is it two posters or one? It kinda looked like they were connected together to me. But no chance of getting them off that post :LOL: they're stuck on with glue i think, i tried to get a poster off and it started to rip :eek: so i gave up. Satisfied myself with a pic on my phone :)

Time for more selective walking in search of posters in the city on friday after uni i think :p

Yep, I found them after some stalking i mean slective walking and OMG they are freaking massive. But is it two posters or one? It kinda looked like they were connected together to me. But no chance of getting them off that post :LOL: they're stuck on with glue i think, i tried to get a poster off and it started to rip :eek: so i gave up. Satisfied myself with a pic on my phone :)

Time for more selective walking in search of posters in the city on friday after uni i think :p

I know they're huge...I'm sure there's two just glued really tightly to each other...I got a blurry pic on my phone, must get a clearer one on Thursday.

Is it very likely that Muse will be using the first layout shown on this page? :D

http://www.brisent.com.au/default.asp?PageID=56

I just want a general idea...that fits quite a lot of people in there :eek:

Nah, they'll probably use the 3rd one (standard mode three). It fits the most people in and the Towers usually have some people in seats behind them (well that's what I saw in the US tour vids)

I know they're huge...I'm sure there's two just glued really tightly to each other...I got a blurry pic on my phone, must get a clearer one on Thursday.

Yer I really wish I could have one that big, gotta be like 2m wide and 1m tall. :rolleyes: It would look amazing on my wall:p

Yer I really wish I could have one that big, gotta be like 2m wide and 1m tall. :rolleyes: It would look amazing on my wall:p

They are an impressive size. My eyes almost fell out of my head when I saw them...Griffith finally came through for me after all this time

Nobody knows who's getting the info, there's different things on different pre sale forums...some say that you have to have been an active member before the tour announcement, others say before it has to be done before the pre sale...it's just a game of chance now

If it doesn't come my way, perhaps someone who does get the info can post it in here. (SCRAP THAT)

Actually, I had a look around and the USA pre-sales were just a link from the tour date info to a site setup to host the pre-sale. So i'm guessing when the time comes, they will update the tour section with a link for us. (fingers crossed)

It depends on if the code is generic or we get specific ones, if it's one generic code then someone may post it if we all get different ones then I'm sorry to say there's 0 chance of them being posted. But I've got my fingers crossed for you and everyone else that we get the codes we deserve

Hopefully the info is a bit earlier than late Thursday night or early Friday morning since I won't be able to get the info and my dad, who is going to buy the tickets for me (I'll be at school :( ) won't be able to get the presale info unless its emailed through ticketek. Do you guys think the concert will sell out fast?

Also, Lauren, your from Townsville too? I never thought I'd meet someone else from Townsville on an online forum!

Also, Lauren, your from Townsville too? I never thought I'd meet someone else from Townsville on an online forum!

Wow that's amazing! :awesome: There is another Townsville guy hanging around too. We can totally have a concert in the 'ville now there are three of us here :p

This is an awesome and extremely well thought out plan. Muse has no option but to come now. :musesign:

I know, I can hear them discussing an intimate show in the ville just for us ;) well it's a dream you can all hold onto anyway :)

And with that being said, I'm off for the night - hopefully tomorrow we will have some information re pre sale...see you all then

Archived