Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I have only been once before, for Green Day last year, and the sound was very good (and super loud too! :D) The facilities are pretty good, but food is expensive as you would expect.

The only bad thing - for some reason there as no trains leaving after a certain time from Boondall that could connect to the city, so my sister and I had to leave during the encore in order to get back to Roma Street. That really sucked. I am currently investigating backup plans in case that happens again, as I refuse to leave during the Muse encore.

I'll probably end up driving from the down from the coast for that reason. City trains are shit- is it the Shorncliff line?

I'm really excited for this; BDO, Wembley and Brisbane. It's a good Muse year.

I'll probably end up driving from the down from the coast for that reason. City trains are shit- is it the Shorncliff line?

Yeah Shorncliffe. There is a bus route from Sandgate to Queen St in the city that operates at night, might look into that as a backup.

i'm getting dropped off near the station side and I'm walking through the lovely forest to get there. I've never walked that way by myself but there ought to be lots of people (musers! :dance:) walking the same way... Parking will be hell, sorry to say :(

But at least I don't have to run to make any trains :)

Hopefully I can snag a park at 9 in the morning :p

its gonna be such a long, exhausting day. but then with the final payoff at the end :D

You should be ok with parking... My sister and I showed up at Green Day at about 5pm and there seemed to be plenty of parks then (I think- don't follow my advice though!), but you should definitely be fine arriving at 9. I am going with my brother and sister and they will just complain if we waited there all day. AND my sister is short as, so we can't go GA :( She will have to stand on a chair to see :LOL:

Prepared much :awesome:

You're so dedicated! :D

Haha just ridiculously keen! Fortunately the person I'll be going with is more than happy to do likewise, so we can just make a day of it :p

I'm guessing there will be a fair few Musers out pretty early, so half the fun could be a good day of anticipation with like minded fanatics!

I'm guessing there will be a fair few Musers out pretty early, so half the fun could be a good day of anticipation with like minded fanatics!

Booyah! Sounds great, wish I could spend a day ranting about Muse and then see them live.

The two types of people I am most scared of at the moment are a) touters who will buy all the tickets and then charge like $300 for them and b) twilighters. I really really hope there are no twitards there. Maybe they are conspiring to buy our tickets as we speak :shifty:

If I can convince my friend, which I should be able to do, I'll be there at around 9 possibly :LOL:

Booyah! Sounds great, wish I could spend a day ranting about Muse and then see them live.

The two types of people I am most scared of at the moment are a) touters who will buy all the tickets and then charge like $300 for them and b) twilighters. I really really hope there are no twitards there. Maybe they are conspiring to buy our tickets as we speak :shifty:

I hope they do come. I hope they all stand in the mosh. And they play Dead Star or Muscle Museum or Micro Cuts. And I hope they all spontaneously combust.

If I can convince my friend, which I should be able to do, I'll be there at around 9 possibly :LOL:

Sweet, we'll get a good crew going! With sing-alongs and stories and general swooning over their sexiness!!*

*no homo

I hope they do come. I hope they all stand in the mosh. And they play Dead Star or Muscle Museum or Micro Cuts. And I hope they all spontaneously combust.

Sweet, we'll get a good crew going! With sing-alongs and stories and general swooning over their sexiness!!*

*no homo

I can see it all now :LOL:

and no the swooning is perfectly understandable :chuckle:

I can see it all now :LOL:

and no the swooning is perfectly understandable :chuckle:

Haha, that's good then. I got some funny looks in the hours waiting for them to come on at BDO, as me and my friend (female, so she's allowed :p) got quite detailed in professing our love for Maffew :D

They just didnt understand...

Not sure if muse will follow it but here are the seating plans available @ the Brisbane Entertainment Centre

http://www.brisent.com.au/default.asp?PageID=15&n=Seating+Plans

http://www.brisent.com.au/default.asp?PageID=56

Max capacity = 13k if they follow that one.

I'm not really a mosh-pitty kinda person. What would be the best seat position? :p

oooo thanks for that, was wondering how they would set it up...

I'm buying seats too, i need to know so i can choose the best out of what they give us at the presale...

Here be a link to more info about the concert:

http://www.brisent.com.au/default.asp?PageID=298

So Gold Seating and GA are $129.90 and Silver Seating is $109.90 (plus booking fee). Yikes! But totally worth it.

Gold is like right near the pit, right? So the first few rows...and then everything else (in terms of seats) is silver?

Meh cost doesn't matter for me, I had to pay $150 to see Robbie Williams and get a good seat. I've already paid so much for Muse merch and music, what's a little more? :D

they should have done Suncorp Stadium, I was well impressed with the venue :yesey:

I've never bought tickets for anything before, so the whole bloody thing is a learning experience! :LOL:

Gold is like right near the pit, right? So the first few rows...and then everything else (in terms of seats) is silver?

Meh cost doesn't matter for me, I had to pay $150 to see Robbie Williams and get a good seat. I've already paid so much for Muse merch and music, what's a little more? :D

they should have done Suncorp Stadium, I was well impressed with the venue :yesey:

I've never bought tickets for anything before, so the whole bloody thing is a learning experience! :LOL:

I am tossing up the idea of going to Brisbane as well as Sydney but I'll see how I am fundage wise. The ticket for Sydney is going to kick my arse financially so we'll see! I'll be going for seats though, I think. Should be awes. I would have loved it if it was at Suncorp.

I hate the hysteria when it comes to buying tickets, it gets too manic sometimes! Buying a ticket to the Powderfinger show in Adelaide was stressful enough for me! Lol. Btw, love the Franz shot in your sig, Erica!

I am tossing up the idea of going to Brisbane as well as Sydney but I'll see how I am fundage wise. The ticket for Sydney is going to kick my arse financially so we'll see! I'll be going for seats though, I think. Should be awes. I would have loved it if it was at Suncorp.

I hate the hysteria when it comes to buying tickets, it gets too manic sometimes! Buying a ticket to the Powderfinger show in Adelaide was stressful enough for me! Lol. Btw, love the Franz shot in your sig, Erica!

Wow you are dedicated! :D

OMG *looks at your av* jealous much! Yeah, money is the biggest factor in these things :(

I'm just nervy because it's all unfamiliar to me, and people have been saying all sorts of things about the presale and i want some definite info :(

I'd like to get my tix before the general public, so I know I'm actually going :happy:

I heard about that whole thing, I'd hate for Muse to be like that!

Oh hey thanks :awesome:

Wow you are dedicated! :D

OMG *looks at your av* jealous much! Yeah, money is the biggest factor in these things :(

I'm just nervy because it's all unfamiliar to me, and people have been saying all sorts of things about the presale and i want some definite info :(

I'd like to get my tix before the general public, so I know I'm actually going :happy:

I heard about that whole thing, I'd hate for Muse to be like that!

Oh hey thanks :awesome:

Dedicated yet also a uni student = broke at the snap of fingers. Haha. Naw, BDO period was good times. I'd just keep an eye out on the main news page for info..if they're anything like the Powderfinger fanclub, we should get an email from muse.mu next week with passwords to enter into Ticketek that will go to the pages. The system will most like be going spastic at 9am Friday morning so defs be prepped.

No worries, I LOVE ALEX. Hehe. Did you see them at Future Music?

Dedicated yet also a uni student = broke at the snap of fingers. Haha. Naw, BDO period was good times. I'd just keep an eye out on the main news page for info..if they're anything like the Powderfinger fanclub, we should get an email from muse.mu next week with passwords to enter into Ticketek that will go to the pages. The system will most like be going spastic at 9am Friday morning so defs be prepped.

No worries, I LOVE ALEX. Hehe. Did you see them at Future Music?

:LOL: I'm a uni student too, I know exactly what you mean!

Yeah, once I get that email, it's like the ball starts rolling...well I'm planning on using the faster internet downstairs and just keep refreshing...I sure hope I can get on :(

He's my fave too :chuckle: No I didn't :( I mean, they played for an hour, and it was pissing down rain here. kinda glad I didn't go, I'd rather see them at a proper gig. Hopefully they come back next year!

So, with the prices and everything, where is Gold seating and where is Silver? and I know we have like six different kinds of layouts to look at, but how do I know I'm choosing the right seats?

Like do they randomly allocate them to you during the presale or do you click on a diagram or do you just say whatever row you want?

See, totally lost when it comes to this :LOL:

So if the gig is starting at 8pm. What would be the best time to get there to line up so that I can get on or near to the barrier?

From what I've read in the other thread, people are suggesting like 9 or 10 am just to be sure.

(This is why I also like seats...I'd love to hang out with new people for the day, but lining up for hours...I'm not that dedicated a fan :$).

Archived