Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Gah! I Can't go to the Brisbane Gig!! :(

I've got my sisters Wedding on that day. Soooo dissapointed. But I'll be going to the Sydney one instead.

Tho... I'd much rather go to the Brissie one... main reason... to meet up with you guys. :p

I'm planning on going to the International Airport on the 4th, to see if I can meet them. Unless I find out any information on when they might turn up that would suggest going another day.

Whos keen to meet me at the Arrivals in the Internation Airport on the 4th? :D

I'll probably on here while I try to secure tix :LOL:

But I'm all for a party/bitch fest should we miss out...

That's why I said when we all get our tix, because I'm pretty sure we'll get them :D It's going to be a party :awesome:

But yes, I will bitch forever if i can't get the tix that I want. it means another 3+ years waiting for them to come back...or maybe I'll just give up and go to them ;)

Probs not going to be here, omens and all, while I'm trying to get through to get tix on the site. but afterwards...

Gah! I Can't go to the Brisbane Gig!! :(

I've got my sisters Wedding on that day. Soooo dissapointed. But I'll be going to the Sydney one instead.

Tho... I'd much rather go to the Brissie one... main reason... to meet up with you guys. :p

I'm planning on going to the International Airport on the 4th, to see if I can meet them. Unless I find out any information on when they might turn up that would suggest going another day.

Whos keen to meet me at the Arrivals in the Internation Airport on the 4th? :D

Oh that sucks, but yay for still getting to go to a concert. I'm all for trying to track down when they fly in and meet up at the airport :D

I too will be on here no matter what. Hopefully we will all be partying! :party:

There is no other option but for me to get tickets, as I have already booked my flights while they were cheap.

Of course, then it must happen for you :awesome:

:party: I can finally add my first ever gig date to my sig!! (hopefully that doesn't bring about something in the next six months that means i can't go :()

I'll probably on here while I try to secure tix :LOL:

But I'm all for a party/bitch fest should we miss out...

I highly doubt we'll miss out on tickets, as the general Public dont really know about the 4th of June Muse Website Sale. Its just us Hardcores, plus a few randoms who got told by us... haha.

:LOL: Sorry I've been neglecting it...just waiting on presale deets (which may not even turn up now because I joined the mailing list less than a week ago :facepalm:) and the actual presale, and then I can relax and we can speculate on setlists :awesome:

Yeah, I'm feeling more comfy with how many are going to be on the presale, as long as we keep our mouths shut (I don't know any other people i could tell the code to :chuckle:) and scalpers stay the fuck out, we'll be right :D

I should have my Manson Guitar Replica by then... So I'll be taking that to get signed. haha.:p

WOAH :eek: Now that is cool. I have a poster on which they look pretty fine, so signatures might make it better. I am flying in from Townsville on the Saturday afternoon, so I might miss them though :(

I would love to stalk meet Muse at the airport!

Yes, we could stalk meet muse together and use our ninja assassin skills friendly nature to get the boys to follow us to the hotel room so we can partake in sexy-time talk about the concert :LOL:

Yes, we could stalk meet muse together and use our ninja assassin skills friendly nature to get the boys to follow us to the hotel room so we can partake in sexy-time talk about the concert :LOL:

Baha. My thoughts exactly.

I've got a friend who wants to come too. He says he wants to bring a 'Marry Me Chris' sign. haha. He is a guy.. and he is straight. haha.

He rekons he's got good chances, even tho Chris's 5th child is on the way.

Yes that is a wonderful scheme idea! They will enjoy our sexy-time good humor so much they may even give us further privelages ;) awesome seats for the duration of their aussie sojourn. They will have the best time with us in Brisbane!

Baha. My thoughts exactly.

I've got a friend who wants to come too. He says he wants to bring a 'Marry Me Chris' sign. haha. He is a guy.. and he is straight. haha.

He rekons he's got good chances, even tho Chris's 5th child is on the way.

Haha your friend is awesome - we must have photos of Chris' face when he sees the sign.

Yes that is a wonderful scheme idea! They will enjoy our sexy-time good humor so much they may even give us further privelages ;) awesome seats for the duration of their aussie sojourn. They will have the best time with us in Brisbane!

Oh I tend to come up with grand schemes ideas, especially when the prey focus is muse. Oh yes, they will indeed have the best time, we Brisbane will knock their socks off

Archived