Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

i just asked you about that ^^^^^^on the general aussie thread :LOL:

Is anyone else going to watch the Muse special on Video Hits on Sunday? :awesome:

Yeah I think I just replied, and if I didn't then I'll get right to it :) oh and I'm so watching the VH special...just to get even more psyched :awesome:

Channel 10

\"A most excellent day it shall be! That is, if I don't die during the exam on Saturday. Fear not, I probably won't."

Oh you better survive it, I need a fellow crazy muser at that concert that I've been talking to on the boards...we can sit in the line playing cards or having strikeout conversations IN PERSON

Not for me...they replaced it with some Hit List shite in regional areas. Channel V for me...did catch a top ten muse videos the other day on V though.

HIT LIST OMG that is familiar... maybe that means we don't get it anymore. Will investigate.

Having participated in the USA/CANADApresales earlier this year a word of warning for us Aussie fans, the presales in USA lasted all but 1 or 2 mins & were gone.

Don't stress if you miss out on friday, you'll have a better chance on Monday, trust me :D

Gerry

Having participated in the USA/CANADApresales earlier this year a word of warning for us Aussie fans, the presales in USA lasted all but 1 or 2 mins & were gone.

Don't stress if you miss out on friday, you'll have a better chance on Monday, trust me :D

Gerry

Thanks! Ideally none of us will have to worry about tickets after Friday but you're right, all is not lost :)

Yeah the Top 10 on V the other day was sick. When the first song is Bliss you know you're in for a good one.

If I am awake and not hungover to the point where I cant open my eyes, I shall watch VH. It sounds pretty decent!

Gerry

NOOOOO! Took Fri off work just for the pre-sale. Dont wanna have to ask my friends to bail me out on Monday cuz i want the tickets myself!

----------------

Now playing: MUSE - Stockholm Syndrome

via FoxyTunes

Yep it's a no go for anyone with Southern Cross Ten. Those bastards.

:(

:'(

If anyone has Austar/ foxtel/ whatever people call it now, there is a Muse thing on either Tomorrow or friday (I'll go check again) from 2:25 to 3:00 on Channel V.

Another Townsvillian?? We are multiplying at an alarming rate! Four and counting.

/sorry to hear about that. At least you get cricket! Is there anyway you can stay back longer?

Well I'm thinking of convincing my dad to let me stay at my cousins place... that would be one crazy week :awesome:

Oh don't remind me about the ashes...I work at the Gabba, and I'm not looking forward to this at all

But that still sucks that you may not have the chance to see muse

Yeah it would suck for that week I reckon bahaha. Do you work in the bar or in the shops? Screw serving food to drunken jackasses all day :LOL:

EDIT - oh I see. you should so sneak me into the best seats xD

EDIT - oh I see. you should so sneak me into the best seats xD

Nah don't have to feed or water the drunken idiots, just have to cop their abuse when we give them warnings for their behaviour...and I wish I could sneak you to the best seats, but I have no idea where they will be positioned this season, or where I'll be positioned for the days of the test :rolleyes:

Archived