Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I got a couple come through from ticketek. I just had a freakout from a muse email...but it was only my activation email arriving about four days late :LOL:

I'm still missing that email re activation but I think I'm already activated because I was told that since I got the email about Muse announcing their Oz tour I was already on the mailing list???

Oh I'm so confused

I'm still missing that email re activation but I think I'm already activated because I was told that since I got the email about Muse announcing their Oz tour I was already on the mailing list???

Oh I'm so confused

Yeah so am I. I should be on the mailing list now though. Haven't recieved anything from it as of yet.

Study is not happenin'. Same.... wonder what's up with that.

Study never works for me, have to literally lock myself away so I can get anything done.

Yeah I have no idea what's going on...hopefully whatever is going on gets sorted asap

The presale is Friday morning. To buy tickets to the presale you need the presale code. There's only around 40hrs till the presale and for about 3/4 of that, we'll be sleeping which adds a lot of pressure!

Where do I get one of these elusive codes?

Same for me! :(

I would think though that the Presale info etc will be sent through muse.mu since instead of Ticketek seeing as though there more likely to get muse fans from the muse website than ticketek :p

That would be ideal. Someone was saying on the Aus tour thread that for the stadium shows all the presale was done as codes in muse.mu profiles.

RRRRAAGGEEEE

I was so certain I could attend this.. flying up from Townsville for the ashes (finishes 29th) and now we might be going home before Muse!!! NOOOOO!!

Another Townsvillian?? We are multiplying at an alarming rate! Four and counting.

/sorry to hear about that. At least you get cricket! Is there anyway you can stay back longer?

RRRRAAGGEEEE

I was so certain I could attend this.. flying up from Townsville for the ashes (finishes 29th) and now we might be going home before Muse!!! NOOOOO!!

Oh don't remind me about the ashes...I work at the Gabba, and I'm not looking forward to this at all

But that still sucks that you may not have the chance to see muse

Oh don't remind me about the ashes...I work at the Gabba, and I'm not looking forward to this at all

But that still sucks that you may not have the chance to see muse

I cant begin to say how keen I am for that first day of the first test :D I hope for your sake you do nothing with security there, you could be in for a big day :p

I cant begin to say how keen I am for that first day of the first test :D I hope for your sake you do nothing with security there, you could be in for a big day :p

Nah I'm contracted by Stadiums QLD as one of their staff - but Cricket Australia pays my wage. Hopefully I'll be on a gate for most of the cricket season, after the amount of shit I coped last season don't think I'd be able to handle it

OMFG MUSE CONCERT ADD JUST PLAYED FOR BRISSY ON CHANNEL 10 OMG OMG OMG OMG

Nah I'm contracted by Stadiums QLD as one of their staff - but Cricket Australia pays my wage. Hopefully I'll be on a gate for most of the cricket season, after the amount of shit I coped last season don't think I'd be able to handle it

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!! :awesome:

Please say it didn't mention presale :ninja:

Holy shit holy shit holy shit!!!!!!!!!

I saw one on Channel V the other day, but on Channel 10!?!?!?!?!?!? VIVA LE RESISTANCE!!

Archived