Where are you travelling from  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you travelling from

• Within France
    • UK
    • Somewhere else

do you think there were many twilighters there?

No which is why it is baffling. But Twilighters clearly follow what is going on, hence the board crashing continuously. If I'd been there I would have loved the first 5 songs, hated the middle bit and then been concerned my 3 favourite songs from 'the setlist' were going to be dropped to make room for aforementioned middle section

and yet again it is proved that they cannot please everyone and people will always whine :LOL:

15 songs...

WTF..Seriously

No, SS, no TIRO, no NB....

21-24 should be the standard amount for a 5 album band like muse...

It was a gig for FANS FFS...

:rolleyes:

Okay so it started off awesome. Nice bit of variation at the start and we got Bliss plus MK Ultra AND Map Of The Problematique.

Then we got Neutron Star Collision's live debut.

I Belong To You also got it's belated live debut.

Then we hit the inevitable sloppy section.

And before we knew it they'd played Knight of Cydonia and buggered off :(

The set looked so so promising at the beginning but I'm feeling let down.

But it was only a secret gig so I guess the festivals and stadiums in particular will get longer.

Plenty of positive to be taken, but will it stay like this though?

Given it's a free gig I'm sure people won''t really complain....

:LOL: bet they will.

i would have loved to have been there just for the venue. they could have played Mary Mary Quite Contrary and Old MacDonald and i would have enjoyed it for the specialness. simple folk me :)

No which is why it is baffling. But Twilighters clearly follow what is going on, hence the board crashing continuously. If I'd been there I would have loved the first 5 songs, hated the middle bit and then been concerned my 3 favourite songs from 'the setlist' were going to be dropped to make room for aforementioned middle section
wtf are you on about dude, obsessed much with 'twilighters' whoever the hell they are? :LOL:

it's a secret gig in paris for winners of a contest they ran - what twilighters? LMAO!

I hope they don't play this set at festivals. Going to a gig in a 2 days and I don't get a set that doesn't have New Born/SS/Tiro. But it is good that they are changing things, I just don't like this direction. IBTY is good. I hope they don't stick with this.

You guys really can't complain about the length - it was a free show. Odd drops, two debuts, Hysteria in the encore, Uprising NOT opening, and Bliss. It was an interesting but not bad set.

No New Born, Stockholm or Time Is Running Out.

STANDARD PARTS OF THE SET. Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys really can't complain about the length - it was a free show. Odd drops, two debuts, Hysteria in the encore, Uprising NOT opening, and Bliss. It was an interesting but not bad set.

No New Born, Stockholm or Time Is Running Out.

STANDARD PARTS OF THE SET. Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived