Where are you travelling from  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you travelling from

• Within France
    • UK
    • Somewhere else

With the SS/New Born arguement, I think it's just the fact there is still quite a lot of slower songs in the set, 2 piano songs, NSC, UD, Resistance, Starlight rather than the really rocky stuff of old. Again had something like Dead Star or Hyper Music been thrown in then it changes the complexion of the gig. Anyway I wasn't there so I don't know. I don't like half the stuff in the set as it is so I really don't know why I even bother looking at these things :LOL:

you're a glutton for punishment :p

lol

This is just a one-off. I'm looking forward for the first stadium show. The first festival set will probably look like this (more or less). But I'm not sure if the fans in RiR can live without SS and NB. IBTY will not be played in RiR (fo sho).

Or maybe they will and he'll just have to sing the bridge in portuguese! :awesome::chuckle:

Hmm looking back, it did seem to flop towards the end... I really hope 16 songs is not the maximum

It was 15 tonight :p

There's no way they'd get away with 16 at a Stadium gig. New Born, Stockholm and TIRO will definitely return so thats up to 18 and then I guess Take a Bow and a few others.

It looks like a festival-sized setlist, so they're basically using it as a warm-up for the festival season. Which probably makes sense, it might work for a festival crowd that might not really like the rockier element.

Yeah. I'm hoping for Glasto they kick off one of NSC or IBTY (or even Resitance/UD) and replace it with New Born/Stockholm

It was 15 tonight :p

There's no way they'd get away with 16 at a Stadium gig. New Born, Stockholm and TIRO will definitely return so thats up to 18 and then I guess Take a Bow and a few others.

I'm just too excited they played IBTY :LOL: And Bliss

Archived