Where are you travelling from  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you travelling from

• Within France
    • UK
    • Somewhere else

Holy motherfucking FUCK! This is by far the best show of the tour. You lucky buggers!

I SOOO can't fucking wait for the stadium shows, now! :D:awesome::pope::happy: SMILEY ABUSE FTW!

Opening with MK is SO unexpected and bloody perfect! I bet they won't do that for the stadium tour, but it would be AMAZING if they did! I'm expecting IBTY for at least one of the Paris shows... it was bloody brilliant from the Youtube footage! He sang in French!!!! :happy: I hope he sings something in Italian at the Milan show... he did that once at the end of Invincible *crosses fingerz!*

EEEEEE, tomorrow will be ONE WEEK before I fly out to Italia! Not sure I want to ruin it for myself by seeing what the Stade de Suisse show will be like... I know they'll play diff songs based on the votes, but I don;t think I want to see what they stage looks like/what they have planned with UFOs etc. lol I want to be blown away by the alien invasion :awesome:

I know! It's bizarre... I was chatting about the gig to a friend of mine yesterday, she said: "That must have been an orgasmic experience" hehehe.. YES.

And now I'm on my couch in Holland again, hung over and it's raining too... :rolleyes:

I still can't believe that we were actually there. It's quite funny because it was quite a short gig but then it was packed with so many special or unique moments like opening with MK, the Morgan chants, when the crowd realised they were about to play IBTY, the sing along to Starlight, PiB and Knights, the double neck, Matt talking so much, etc...

I am so glad I got to spend this gig with you and Dore!

OMG I am glad too! *hugs Dore and Laure* I had such a great time, I remember thinking, after they played MK, well, I allready got everything I wanted, it can only get better from now... and it did!I don't think I ever have to get laid again....

OMG I am glad too! *hugs Dore and Laure* I had such a great time, I remember thinking, after they played MK, well, I allready got everything I wanted, it can only get better from now... and it did!I don't think I ever have to get laid again....

Oh :( I thought we an arrangement for after the Dutch gig? :(

Archived