Where are you travelling from  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you travelling from

• Within France
    • UK
    • Somewhere else

well...if I had to guess the stadium gigs will add SS and NB into a rotation slots.

So.. look for 2 more songs this summer, but the songs played today (with the exception of bliss and motp) are the core songs for the summer

they could have thrown a couple more songs in there...but i'm not whinging. no newborn or tiro doesn't bother me one bit.

overall it was so much fun to not be able to predict what was happening next :happy:

and new live songs :awesome:

:yesey: Let's hope they keep it up.

Its a good setlist for "new muse". Fans of the new material and most fans at the gig will probably be very pleased with this selection.

However, they will have to do a little better for the stadium gigs to avoid losing fans.

ibty and nsc for new born and ss?

not a good trade off imo

Being selfish they've dropped two of my favourite songs for two songs that I really don't like and coincidently happen to be featured on some sort of popular teen culture film that I've been informed is tacky and shit.

well that was a bit of a let down :(

after MK Ultra, MotP, SMBH, Bliss, and even NSC i was expecting a great setlist, but to be honest i would want my money back if New Born and Stockholm Syndrome werent played - i can manage without time is running out, but only just :(

Really hope this was just a one off being such a small show, and we see a return of all the classic songs for thursday night and the rest of the year

Archived