ooh:( I feel so sorry for you, I would have woken up crying..

Me too :( I woke up quite upset this morning, actually, because of my Muse dream. I dreamt that I was waiting to go into one of their concerts, and this guy was announcing the winner of a competition. The competition was you had to say who your favourite Muse member was and why and then they picked the most creative answer for each member. I was really disappointed because I had put Matt but this guy who looked old enough to be his grandfather won and got to go jewellery shopping with him :LOL: I just made a fool of myself because I realised the band were right in front of me and started jumping up and down and pointing...oh well, it was only a dream :$

Me too :( I woke up quite upset this morning, actually, because of my Muse dream. I dreamt that I was waiting to go into one of their concerts, and this guy was announcing the winner of a competition. The competition was you had to say who your favourite Muse member was and why and then they picked the most creative answer for each member. I was really disappointed because I had put Matt but this guy who looked old enough to be his grandfather won and got to go jewellery shopping with him :LOL: I just made a fool of myself because I realised the band were right in front of me and started jumping up and down and pointing...oh well, it was only a dream :$

Lol at jewelry shopping. :chuckle:

I can only remember of 2 of my last muse dreams. It was some weeks ago… cant wait to have more :LOL:

So, the first one.. well, I don’t really remember it very well, only the “ending”. I just know that they were in my house, they came to visit me (we were friends… oh how I wished :awesome: ) and after we hanged out or something, we went to my room, and Kirk sit on my beanbag chair, and the 3 of them lay down on my floor, including me.. and… we slept.. :LOL: yeah, I dreamed that we slept … and I was sleeping with my head on Chris belly :chuckle:

The other one.. well… it was the day I saw that photo of muse from the new photoshoot, when Dom is with those glitter-ish glasses and is blur and Chris and Matt are on the back, focused.

Again, we were friends, and, I actually don’t remember it very well, I just know that I spent a really good day with Dom :$ I was with Dom, Chris, Matt and Kirk, and Dom just had the idea to go hang out with me, but only me… it was a really sweet dream… really sweet :$ I can’t really recall, but he did kissed me a lot in the cheek, don’t know if more… :LOL:

And, they all felt so damn real… when I woke up for both I was like “…wait…wait..wait… DAMN not real :'( “

yay i remembered a tiny portion of a muse dream i must have had!

for some reason I had it in my head that in was 2006 and matt was watching a video recording of himself when he was at school, going on about he didnt know why he should have to learn italian in school, he'd never use it in real life...

:p

this is only vaguely muse-related, but a while ago i had a dream that i went to the airport with my mum and sister, to go to melbourne to see a movie called "knights of cydonia", and at the airport i saw one of my childhood friends, and then later in melbourne when i was at a nailpolish shop after seeing the movie"knights of cydonia" i saw my childhood friend again. thats all i can remember. it was weeeeeird.

I finally had another Muse dream last night. It has been such a long time since I had one.

I was in Central Park walking a poodle and eating a pretzel and Dom came up to me yelling about how I had stolen his dog. I got super mad at him shouted back, saying that it was NOT his dog and he shouldn't just assume things. He got very disgruntled and apologized. He sat on the ground and hugged his knees to his chest and looked incredibly sad. I sat next to him with the dog in my lap and asked him what was wrong. He said he was having the worst week ever. Matt and Chris ran off on a romantic holiday without him, he was upset that Matt was being unfaithful (my face looked something like :stunned: and :wtf: when he told me that), and to top it off, the dog Matt had given him for his birthday had gone missing. I hugged Dom and said I would help him look. He got really happy and we left cnretal park but wound up in the absolut ice bar in England and he was drinking his sadness away. I yelled at him asking why he wasn't looking for his dog. He said he didn't care. Life without Matt was much too hard. I slapped his arm, called him a crass asshole and left. I found Matt outside the door to the bar with Dom's dog. He apparently took the dog on vacation with him and Chris and Dom had taken things out of proportion. He wasn't being unfaithful, he went on holiday with Chris because Chris wanted to go house hunting for his family and Dom sucks at property searching.

I woke up after that...I wish I had seen how the rest worked out :LOL:

Guest QueenOfNerds
I finally had another Muse dream last night. It has been such a long time since I had one.

I was in Central Park walking a poodle and eating a pretzel and Dom came up to me yelling about how I had stolen his dog. I got super mad at him shouted back, saying that it was NOT his dog and he shouldn't just assume things. He got very disgruntled and apologized. He sat on the ground and hugged his knees to his chest and looked incredibly sad. I sat next to him with the dog in my lap and asked him what was wrong. He said he was having the worst week ever. Matt and Chris ran off on a romantic holiday without him, he was upset that Matt was being unfaithful (my face looked something like :stunned: and :wtf: when he told me that), and to top it off, the dog Matt had given him for his birthday had gone missing. I hugged Dom and said I would help him look. He got really happy and we left cnretal park but wound up in the absolut ice bar in England and he was drinking his sadness away. I yelled at him asking why he wasn't looking for his dog. He said he didn't care. Life without Matt was much too hard. I slapped his arm, called him a crass asshole and left. I found Matt outside the door to the bar with Dom's dog. He apparently took the dog on vacation with him and Chris and Dom had taken things out of proportion. He wasn't being unfaithful, he went on holiday with Chris because Chris wanted to go house hunting for his family and Dom sucks at property searching.

:LOL::LOL: Poor Dom :chuckle:

:chuckle::LOL:

Just remembered a Muse dream I had last week...Matt and I were best friends (I wish) and we'd gone for a walk in this sort of forest place :awesome: Anyway, I'm not sure if you've seen the photo of Matt holding a hawk or something, but I start saying 'hey, Matt, this is where we took that picture of you and the hawk!' and he looked at me like I was mental and asked me what I was talking about. I kept trying to convince him but he didn't believe me :(

Yesterday morning, I dreamt that my mother and I were in 'the most expensive hotel in New York' on the top floor which also happened to be the pent house suite. It turns out the room was Dom's and he let us stay there for free as long as nobody saw us. At the end, I heard this guy who worked in the hotel going through rooms in the lower levels cleaning places up and we left without being seen. :LOL:

^^^ :chuckle:

yey another muse dream last night :p

I was playing on my keyboard (I only started to play some months ago., still a real n00b) and I was practicing new born, and when I look at my right there was Matt playing too. He appeared from nowhere. I was looking at him really stunned when I realized I was sitting not in my keyboard, but a grand piano. He then started to teach me how to play other songs and he started to play something I never heard before, when we started to float (including the piano) and we were in space, like Bliss video, and then he starts to play and sing exogenesis part I (the part of the 30 clip) and I started to cry from how beautiful it was and I woke up, with tears in my eyes ….

It was beautiful :$ but DAMN :'( why did I have to wake up?!

^^^ :chuckle:

yey another muse dream last night :p

I was playing on my keyboard (I only started to play some months ago., still a real n00b) and I was practicing new born, and when I look at my right there was Matt playing too. He appeared from nowhere. I was looking at him really stunned when I realized I was sitting not in my keyboard, but a grand piano. He then started to teach me how to play other songs and he started to play something I never heard before, when we started to float (including the piano) and we were in space, like Bliss video, and then he starts to play and sing exogenesis part I (the part of the 30 clip) and I started to cry from how beautiful it was and I woke up, with tears in my eyes ….

It was beautiful :$ but DAMN :'( why did I have to wake up?!

this..is..so..beatiful!

WHY DOES SUMFIN LIKE THAT NEVER HAPPEN TO MEE !!!!1

D:

this..is..so..beatiful!

WHY DOES SUMFIN LIKE THAT NEVER HAPPEN TO MEE !!!!1

D:

:LOL:

My Muse dreams are always the same in context. Dom acts quite...well Dom-ish, Chris always wants a beer :awesome:, and Matt is always perfect. And they are usually always at my house for a sleepover where Dom tries on all of my coloured skinnies and sunglasses whilst Matt watches. :LOL:

Even in my sleep I can't stand the waiting for info in the Special Show in Germany.

I just dreamt I went on a orange music news website and there was a date for it. It was October 5 and in brackets it said something like "almost a month from now". So in my dream it was already early September... must be my confusion about the date sometimes.

i had a weird dream last night!

it was like i lived in the huge mansion but i couldnt go on the third floor but one day i did cuz all the other bathrooms were full so i went to the bathroom on the third floor and it was like ghosts attacking me while i was peeing and then i asked someone why there were ghosts and that person was like "there are no ghosts! thats matt and chris up there!" and i was like

:eek:

i had a weird dream last night!

it was like i lived in the huge mansion but i couldnt go on the third floor but one day i did cuz all the other bathrooms were full so i went to the bathroom on the third floor and it was like ghosts attacking me while i was peeing and then i asked someone why there were ghosts and that person was like "there are no ghosts! thats matt and chris up there!" and i was like

:eek:

:chuckle:

I had a dream MUSE were playing at a local church (why... I don't know). Every time I would go up to the stage, some asshole would jump on stage and make them stop playing. After a couple songs they got sick of it and left.

:'(

We were visting family in England and my mum woke up one morning and said to me that she had the weirdest dream:

She dreamt she was at my old primary school and some people from around our area were having a meeting or something with Muse, then my mum thought "oh god, we cant do this without my daughter!" (cause she knows how big a fan i am :D). So she ran across the road to our house and got me to come across. Apparently i sat in the seat next to Matt and whenever he talked to me i just stared at him and said uh huh in that sorta dreamy kinda voice :LOL:.

Sounded like a good dream ;).

This morning I dreamt that Dom gave me his green skinnies. The. Green. Skinnies. And I tried them on as he watched. :$

Then I was reading a review of Coldplay's new single Strawberry something (don't listen to Coldplay, dunno if that's a single, only read the tracklist of the latest album a few times) and I heard my voice reading it (which is why I remember what it said) say that the parts of their songs that they write don't sound like "Mark ("Coldplay") Martin" (meaning Chris Martin as the main songwriter, dunno if he is IRL) because they apparently don't write the bulk of their own material. It was quite funny because in the dream as I read it, I was looking for a The Resistance review.

I dreamt that I was at Disneyland getting ready to ride Dumbo when I saw Donald Duck and I just knew it was Dom in that costume. I went up and was like 'You're Dom aren't you' he said yes and I asked him where Matt was he said Matt was riding on the elephants and that I should go to the exit of the ride if I wanted to meet him. So I went over there and Matt only in his early 20's came up to me and said 'I'm Matt Bellamy. Do you want some free tickets to our show?' I was like 'yes!' but then he noticed Dom and Chris looking annoyed by the teacups and he said 'sorry but they really want to go on that ride but I'll get back to you on the tickets'

Then I woke up. The End