wait. so in your dream muse had devious ninja skills?:ninja:...:stunned:...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

awesome! I havnt had a muse dream in soooo long:(

Oh, but they DO have devious ninja skillz.... or at least Matteh does :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WdhNEIvYM0

He can dodge flying bras AND look incredibly sexy while doing so :D Oh, and he can keep the song going too...

I had a weird one this morning (dream that is!): Muse were giving away a personalised, handwritten note/letter with every album purchase from the webstore. When I got mine I couldn't read Matt's handwriting & thought it was in code or something and thought jees, that's a bit Radiohead isn't it?! :LOL:

Oh, but they DO have devious ninja skillz.... or at least Matteh does :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WdhNEIvYM0

He can dodge flying bras AND look incredibly sexy while doing so :D Oh, and he can keep the song going too...

That video ALWAYS makes me realize just how bloody attractive that man is. :stunned: I always wonder though...what would have happened if he hadn't opened his eyes in time.

I had a dream (hm, nothing special :p) - Muse were playing hysteria on playground but there was anybody :wtf: . I approached to Dom and I was talking with him. After I sat on his laps :awesome: ...

That video ALWAYS makes me realize just how bloody attractive that man is. :stunned: I always wonder though...what would have happened if he hadn't opened his eyes in time.

*sigh*

... I'm sorry, did you say something? xD

Yes, he is a very shmexy ninja :happy:

It probably would have hit him in the face with a loud WHAPP and he would have kept singing anyway :LOL:

I had a Muse dream a lil while ago! Me and my family were at a gig..but there was barely no one there..some people but not a lot. We were sitting in the front and of course, rocking out to the music. But then they had an intermission so we were running up trying to meet Matt because he walked off the stage into the crowd. So we ran up and I said hi. Then he turned around. And he didnt look anything like himself. He looked like a hilbilly. He was really fat and really mean to us. So I was thinking "What a shame I thought he was going to be a nice person." So we sit back down and the concert continues and then after a song Dom throws his sticks to the audience and I happen to catch both of them. Then my brother grabs them from me and breaks one in half. (??) then this random dude grabs the other one and throws it. So I run franticly to get it. And I do! But then it switched all of a sudden to this weird emo band playing Mr. Brightside by The Killers (my other favourite band) but the arena had dissapeared and instead we were in like a swimming pool but the band was still on a stage. Oh yeah and the lead singer of the emo band was a douche. It was a weird dream. :stunned:

Edited by Ahkmed

YAY my dreams are turning normal :dance:

Last night I just dreamed about me getting married with Matt. Then he said he needed to use the toilet and came back as Chuck Norris. And the wedding continued normally.

:LOL:

i woke up with a :wtf: look on my face

i had a dream that i was living with matt,dom, and chris

but we were doing consturuction on the house our selfs and the only thing that was done was the kitchen so dom tells me to do the dishes and i keep putting it off and then i fall asleep on the couch in the living room(which has no roof)

i wake up and dom is still telling me to do the dishes :noey:

then i really wake up

:facepalm:

I had a weird one this morning (dream that is!): Muse were giving away a personalised, handwritten note/letter with every album purchase from the webstore. When I got mine I couldn't read Matt's handwriting & thought it was in code or something and thought jees, that's a bit Radiohead isn't it?! :LOL:

lol

Your tattoo is made of :awesome:

YAY my dreams are turning normal :dance:

Last night I just dreamed about me getting married with Matt. Then he said he needed to use the toilet and came back as Chuck Norris. And the wedding continued normally.

:eek:

I am so, so sorry. I would bawl like a baby if I had a dream like that! :LOL:

The only Muse dream I remember was that I was at a Muse concert and Matt was playing Hysteria on the piano (not sure how that worked...) and Chris was wearing a bright pink fairytale-princess type dress and tiara. It was just a little odd... :erm:

Last night I had a dream where a coach full of boardies were outside my house going to this 'amazing gig' at the o2. I didn't have a ticket, and then I decided I made a fatal mistake and needed to go. The coach left, and my gf's mother offered me a lift to the o2 tube station. The dream ended.

I blame Sing_For_Absolution for this dream. LOVE HER TO DEATH (especially cause she spams my love boat with many-a-Matt picture) but. Oh god.

I dreamt I was a DJ on a radio station and I was taking requests for the hour. I got a call from someone who wouldn't give me their name but clapped TITS in Morse Code, hoping to inform me that they wanted to hear "Starlight." I understood that they were clapping TITS but I went in the opposie direction. Instead, I played "Tits On the Radio" by the Scissor Sisters :facepalm: So I'm listening to the song and my phone rings again and it's Dom SUPER pissed off that instead of playing Starlight I played the Scissor Sisters. Apparently the band were huge fans of the show and had been listening the whole time. He informed me that Matt was so pissed off he was verging on belligerence and driving over to the radio station to have it out with me. I hung up the phone and started freaking out. About 4 seconds later, Matt was knocking at the window of the room I was in looking incredibly fierce and I started shaking. He started knocking so hard it broke and climbed in from the window. I stopped shaking and asked why he didn't use the door. He said this way was faster and he didn't want to have to deal with security. I asked if he was going to kill me because he was leaning toward me quite menacingly. He looked flustered and said no, he was a big fan of the Scissor Sisters and wanted to hug me in appreciation. I stood there quite confused for a moment and didn't do anything. He then looked like he wanted to cry and said "you don't...want...a hug?" I burst into laughter, which made him even more insecure, and he started looking around like he was in pain. I finally hugged him and he got incredibly happy and started giggling. It was absolutely fucking adorable.

Then I woke up.

I blame Sing_For_Absolution for this dream. LOVE HER TO DEATH (especially cause she spams my love boat with many-a-Matt picture) but. Oh god.

I dreamt I was a DJ on a radio station and I was taking requests for the hour. I got a call from someone who wouldn't give me their name but clapped TITS in Morse Code, hoping to inform me that they wanted to hear "Starlight." I understood that they were clapping TITS but I went in the opposie direction. Instead, I played "Tits On the Radio" by the Scissor Sisters :facepalm: So I'm listening to the song and my phone rings again and it's Dom SUPER pissed off that instead of playing Starlight I played the Scissor Sisters. Apparently the band were huge fans of the show and had been listening the whole time. He informed me that Matt was so pissed off he was verging on belligerence and driving over to the radio station to have it out with me. I hung up the phone and started freaking out. About 4 seconds later, Matt was knocking at the window of the room I was in looking incredibly fierce and I started shaking. He started knocking so hard it broke and climbed in from the window. I stopped shaking and asked why he didn't use the door. He said this way was faster and he didn't want to have to deal with security. I asked if he was going to kill me because he was leaning toward me quite menacingly. He looked flustered and said no, he was a big fan of the Scissor Sisters and wanted to hug me in appreciation. I stood there quite confused for a moment and didn't do anything. He then looked like he wanted to cry and said "you don't...want...a hug?" I burst into laughter, which made him even more insecure, and he started looking around like he was in pain. I finally hugged him and he got incredibly happy and started giggling. It was absolutely fucking adorable.

Then I woke up.

:stunned::LOL::LOL:

Effing MADE MY DAY.

+12546842.

Then I woke up.

Aaaaaaaw :awesome:

Then I woke up.

:LOL:

Didn't turn out to be too bad then eh? :D

I had a Muse nightmare last night...

I was in a room with Matt and he just asked me to hold his red sparkly Manson while he bought some bananas (:LOL: at this point) and he also told me not to drop it... but this is me we are talking about here and I drop everything... and I dropped it and It fell into pieces. I started to scream and then I woke up... :chuckle:

Then I woke up.

:eek::awesome::awesome: :LOL:

That was so epic!!! :LOL: and rather filmic too... i could picture everything... although I must admit when you said 'driving over to the radio station to have it out with me' i read ' to have it on with me' :eek::eyebrows::facepalm:

ahhhh I love this thread these dreams are hilarious!!

Edited by Psyche

:eek::awesome::awesome: :LOL:

That was so epic!!! :LOL: and rather filmic too... i could picture everything... although I must admit when you said 'driving over to the radio station to have it out with me' i read ' to have it on with me' :eek::eyebrows::facepalm:

ahhhh I love this thread these dreams are hilarious!!

WHY, BRAIN? WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE CHOSEN THAT? :facepalm: One day I will have a naughty Matt dream. :( Though, since it's my brain, it will probably be the awkward first time dream and before anything decent happens, I will be woken up by a person, or a bird, or my clock. BUH.

:(

Do any of you have som tricks for having Muse in your dreams?

Sing and I stayed up until 3 in the morning looking at pictures of Matteh last night. I don't think I would have dreamt of him if we hadn't done that. So just look at lots and lots of pictures of the band before you go to bed. I also had Shrinking Universe playing on my ipod before sleeping. So all of those things combined....yeah. :LOL:

Sing and I stayed up until 3 in the morning looking at pictures of Matteh last night. I don't think I would have dreamt of him if we hadn't done that. So just look at lots and lots of pictures of the band before you go to bed. I also had Shrinking Universe playing on my ipod before sleeping. So all of those things combined....yeah. :LOL:

I'll try:happy: Thank you!

ZOMG how addicted do you have to be to WANT to have Muse dreams?

Dont think about it!

haha I dont know how valid that advice is but everytime I go to sleep hoping for one they never come... its only randomly when ive forgotten about 'muse dreams' that I seem to have them;)

Like last night I was thinking about the Triple J hottest 100 radio competition over here, they were going to reveal the top 20 songs the next day and the thread on the messageboard had collaborated and we all decided to vote for the muse songs we thought had the best chance. I dreamt that KoC (on which most muse fans' hopes were riding) got like 7th or something and the top 5 songs were ALL muse songs.

but they were all from Showbiz. (falling down, sunburn etc) and I remember dreaming 'I didnt know the showbiz songs were really popular with people, who voted for them?'

however this is all much less epic then my intital muse dreams:(

:p