What the hell does being short have to do with being sexy? So suddenly, you have to be tall to be sexy? I'd take a shorter, well rounded guy over some tall, lanky dude.

The ugly part... well that's just taste, and I can't comment on personal opinions.

I haven't a clue what short has to do with being sexy. i mean he's not that short! and it's not height! Megan Fox has small fingernails! She's still "sexy". Matt is a bit short, he IS SEXY. :D

my mother has bad taste in men. my father is blah. :LOL:

He did. I saw an interview on the grammy thread and he talked about becoming a dad, and it was just so adorable, he seems really excited :happy:.

I think its adorable that he's short haha :LOL: . My friend asked me why I keep drawing Matt Bellamy, she says "I Bet You Fancy Him" ":rolleyes: Well... yeah. I love him!." So she says "But he looks like a skeleton" " I dont care." "His cheekbones stickout blah blah blah..." "I don't care". I say the same thing when they say Muse is shit, they do it just to annoy me. :indiff: Ahh I think a Muse song may have been in my dream last night, but I can Hardly remember it :(

I've been meaning to say this for a while...love ur sig pic! The Big Bang Theory!! :LOL:

and... we have a grammy thread? well, i must head there! I saw that interview, too though, he looked so cute and i just wanted to reach out and hug him! my friends say similar things about him, too. "he looks like a skeleton" "i guess i like bones." "he wears girl pants" "you wear girl pants, too." "he doesn't even sing about love." "i don't care..." "look at his face, uh, he's hideous" "hes beautiful. and i don't care." "he's so UGLY!" "do you have a death wish?" one of my friends, or maybe even two, brings kate into every conversation we have basically. and we sit next to each other in Language Arts and she will google pictures of kate and say "she's actually very pretty" or "LOOK! THEY'RE PICKING OUT BABY NAMES! Kate Hudson and Boyfriend Matt Bellamy are..." and i'm like "hey, hey taylor. pssstt... I know you bring her up just to annoy me ;)" and sometimes I'll just be like :stunned: or i'll just laugh in her face. she tries so hard to piss me off. :happy:

i used to act like "Kate Hudson" was a swear word and when people said it i'd be like :eek::stunned: watch your language. (even though i don't mind cussing at all) but i think they're actually a cute couple and it doesn't bug me at all really ;)

Mm-hmm :happy:

I find Dom funny just talking normally and when people take a picture of him when he does a really strange, but beautiful face :LOL:

:LOL: The faces he pulls sometimes can be pretty hilarious :happy:, i need to try search for one tomorrow that i've been reminded of now (its on my Muse picture file....somewhere) :p.

I've been meaning to say this for a while...love ur sig pic! The Big Bang Theory!! :LOL:

and... we have a grammy thread? well, i must head there! I saw that interview, too though, he looked so cute and i just wanted to reach out and hug him! my friends say similar things about him, too. "he looks like a skeleton" "i guess i like bones." "he wears girl pants" "you wear girl pants, too." "he doesn't even sing about love." "i don't care..." "look at his face, uh, he's hideous" "hes beautiful. and i don't care." "he's so UGLY!" "do you have a death wish?" one of my friends, or maybe even two, brings kate into every conversation we have basically. and we sit next to each other in Language Arts and she will google pictures of kate and say "she's actually very pretty" or "LOOK! THEY'RE PICKING OUT BABY NAMES! Kate Hudson and Boyfriend Matt Bellamy are..." and i'm like "hey, hey taylor. pssstt... I know you bring her up just to annoy me ;)" and sometimes I'll just be like :stunned: or i'll just laugh in her face. she tries so hard to piss me off. :happy:

i used to act like "Kate Hudson" was a swear word and when people said it i'd be like :eek::stunned: watch your language. (even though i don't mind cussing at all) but i think they're actually a cute couple and it doesn't bug me at all really ;)

Oh thankyou very much! I love big bang theory, its hard to pick a favourite charactor. :p I love raj, I was actually watching the episode the sig pic is in a few hours ago :LOL:

Ahaha, tis lonley being a muser in the midst of those who hate them :(. I try to avoid Muse conversations with friends because I know how they go, and Its no win for me because its me vs all of them. I just end up coming on here, and listening to Muse haha

I have to say, as soon as I found out about Kate Hudson, :eek::mad: And then I started liking her, she actually seems lovely, despite what others say. As soon as I found out about her being pregnant, the whole time I was looking it up for proof I was smiling. I love that Matt seems really loving towards her... and they are such a cute couple :happy:

Ok so I had this dream last night where Matt, Dom and I were on this hill outside their latest concert destination. Their concert had just ended so it was dark and we were just sitting on the grass staring up at the stars and then we started attacking each other and rolling down the hill. We were laughing sooooo much it was really funny.

Then Matt and I were alone cause Dom had gone somewhere, I have no idea where but then it was just the two of us that was pweety cool!!!!!

So then we saw this shooting star so he told me to make a wish. I dont remember what my wish was but there was this flash of light and the Matt was gone and I was in this massive bed by myself. I was kinda confused but then Matt called out to me from the hallway and I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom where Matt was standing in front of the mirror wearing just a towel!!!!!!!!

I kinda freaked, but he said something like 'this is your life now' then he came closer to me and was about to kiss me but then my iPod went off and I woke up. :)

Ok so I had this dream last night where Matt, Dom and I were on this hill outside their latest concert destination. Their concert had just ended so it was dark and we were just sitting on the grass staring up at the stars and then we started attacking each other and rolling down the hill. We were laughing sooooo much it was really funny.

Then Matt and I were alone cause Dom had gone somewhere, I have no idea where but then it was just the two of us that was pweety cool!!!!!

So then we saw this shooting star so he told me to make a wish. I dont remember what my wish was but there was this flash of light and the Matt was gone and I was in this massive bed by myself. I was kinda confused but then Matt called out to me from the hallway and I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom where Matt was standing in front of the mirror wearing just a towel!!!!!!!!

I kinda freaked, but he said something like 'this is your life now' then he came closer to me and was about to kiss me but then my iPod went off and I woke up. :)

Righty....

This is my weird Muse dream...

I was trying to convince Dom that I don’t have boob implants and I was going “see! you can feel for yourself!” and he didn’t want to and thought he was right but Matt (being the pervert that he supposedly is lol) copped a feel and said “Dom, you idiot, these are au naturel!” so Dom replies “fine if you insist” so he grabbed one boob and goes “hey these aren’t fake, they nice and squishy, I like them!”

The fucked up things I dream of…

I was trying to convince Dom that I don’t have boob implants and I was going “see! you can feel for yourself!” and he didn’t want to and thought he was right but Matt (being the pervert that he supposedly is lol) copped a feel and said “Dom, you idiot, these are au naturel!” so Dom replies “fine if you insist” so he grabbed one boob and goes “hey these aren’t fake, they nice and squishy, I like them!”

I'm so glad I was alone when I read this....

I laughed. A lot :):LOL:

Well..I haven't had a Muse dream for almost half a year now, but I finally had one last night. It was very strange...And it wasn't entirely a Muse dream, it just involved Matt. But anyway...I saw that my mum was in some sort of a cooking club (whatever that is) and it was her turn to arrange a dinner party and invite all the members over to our house. In my dream I knew that Kate Hudson was in that club too so I got really exited and jumped around the house for all day because I assumed that Kate would take Matt with her as well. So I was just like "Oh my goooood, I can't believe Matt Bellamy is coming over to my house!!!" Lol. Unfortunately, that was were my dream ended.

That is totally hilarious. XD

Oh thankyou very much! I love big bang theory, its hard to pick a favourite charactor. :p I love raj, I was actually watching the episode the sig pic is in a few hours ago :LOL:

Ahaha, tis lonley being a muser in the midst of those who hate them :(. I try to avoid Muse conversations with friends because I know how they go, and Its no win for me because its me vs all of them. I just end up coming on here, and listening to Muse haha

I have to say, as soon as I found out about Kate Hudson, :eek::mad: And then I started liking her, she actually seems lovely, despite what others say. As soon as I found out about her being pregnant, the whole time I was looking it up for proof I was smiling. I love that Matt seems really loving towards her... and they are such a cute couple :happy:

I can't pick a fave character lol, but probably Raj, he's hilarious, but so is Sheldon. :p I bring up Matt all the time in our conversations, sometimes only because it annoys my friends. xD sometimes my friends play along, like we had a sleepover last night where i showed them a few of the cute matt videos about his laugh, or the sit the fuck down one, and i bet next time they see me they'll inconspicuously put it into our conversations. i don't talk to my friends about Muse's music though. It's hard to explain, but it's just not their thing. I can sometimes get them to listen to Uprising or SMBH, or maybe talk about it, but they don't look too far into music, they like Ke$ha, P!nk, Lady Gaga... :/

When I first found out about kate being preggo I was :eek: :'(:supersad: because i'm a silly little fan girl. but i've grown to like her. matt seems happy, she is eh, i never thought she was a good actor, but she seems sweet, and they don't need my approval anyways. and that baby is going to be damn cute! :D

:LOL: that made my year.

look what I found

7az4.jpg

PURPLE.

You rock. And Matt + that shirt = :eek:

:LOL: Ahh you made me LOL.

I can't pick a fave character lol, but probably Raj, he's hilarious, but so is Sheldon. :p I bring up Matt all the time in our conversations, sometimes only because it annoys my friends. xD sometimes my friends play along, like we had a sleepover last night where i showed them a few of the cute matt videos about his laugh, or the sit the fuck down one, and i bet next time they see me they'll inconspicuously put it into our conversations. i don't talk to my friends about Muse's music though. It's hard to explain, but it's just not their thing. I can sometimes get them to listen to Uprising or SMBH, or maybe talk about it, but they don't look too far into music, they like Ke$ha, P!nk, Lady Gaga... :/

When I first found out about kate being preggo I was :eek: :'(:supersad: because i'm a silly little fan girl. but i've grown to like her. matt seems happy, she is eh, i never thought she was a good actor, but she seems sweet, and they don't need my approval anyways. and that baby is going to be damn cute! :D

Oh my god I LOVE Sheldon. From the start, he's hilarious! :LOL: My friends are exactly the same. They've only heard SMBH, one or two others they claim they don't know the name of and say the music sounds the same. I look at them like STFU. My two best friends like the same music, the chart stuff, Gahh I despise Kesha. I only listen to radio in the evenings now because they don't play chart music :/ (Well I also have a soft spot for Zane Lowe) And if I say I dont like it they would happily tell me to get out and i'm the only one on the Muse band wagon. :'(

Luckily, my sister shares the obsession, so I recently found out she's attending sit the fuck down week on fb, and I was like "we're talking about the same video,right?" Shes like "the Muse one" and I start jumping around squealing. Everytime. And I go and show her all the takeabow19 vids ;) So I have someone in reality to muse with ;) Yes, That child will be bloody adorable. And have the coolest friggin dad in the world.

Oh my god I LOVE Sheldon. From the start, he's hilarious! :LOL: My friends are exactly the same. They've only heard SMBH, one or two others they claim they don't know the name of and say the music sounds the same. I look at them like STFU. My two best friends like the same music, the chart stuff, Gahh I despise Kesha. I only listen to radio in the evenings now because they don't play chart music :/ (Well I also have a soft spot for Zane Lowe) And if I say I dont like it they would happily tell me to get out and i'm the only one on the Muse band wagon. :'(

Luckily, my sister shares the obsession, so I recently found out she's attending sit the fuck down week on fb, and I was like "we're talking about the same video,right?" Shes like "the Muse one" and I start jumping around squealing. Everytime. And I go and show her all the takeabow19 vids ;) So I have someone in reality to muse with ;) Yes, That child will be bloody adorable. And have the coolest friggin dad in the world.

yes he is! your friends dont sound like very good friends :$ mine only listen to chart music but if i say i don't like it they just tell me to shut up or ignore me or whatever, and eventually i listen to the songs so much when i'm with them i know all the words. i never listen to radio. it's blinded! My brother loves Muse as well but he's not like a muser or obsessive.... takeabow19 vids? what? lol. that child will be adorable because of his amazing, brilliant, genius, gorgeous father. :D

Haha when I woke up, I even giggled a bit, then had a moment of "hang on... I defo haven't had plastic surgery lately" (I'm only 20 plus I'm not a fan of fake boobs anyway) and actually made sure I'm still all real lol...

I think I need to lay off the coke cans and cheese and bacon biscuits with french onion dip before bed...

Oh god :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I want your dreams. It would make my life so much more interesting :LOL:

Oh god :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I want your dreams. It would make my life so much more interesting :LOL:

Haha I've also had a dream where a car that had the boys and Kirk in it hit me but they sped off because they didn't want to get in trouble and my friend tried chasing them down the street yelling "FUCK YOU MUSE, YOU RAN OVER MY BEST FRIEND, I'LL NEVER LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC AGAIN!!!"

look what I found

7az4.jpg

PURPLE.

Ah that's it! That was the shirt in my dream! Or at least suspiciously similar... because I've never seen this picture before... wow is that weird or what?! Thank you SOOO much for finding that! That's just amazing!

Let me know if any of them gets a new car ;)

I had three Muse dreams in a row last night! The first one is the only really detailed one.

1. I was at a cousin's Sweet 16. The building that it was in was huge with a giant swimming pool and a room as big as the ones that they film award shows at. This party was a big deal because I kept on seeing different celebrities there (the only one I can remember is Janet Jackson and her entire family) and there were supposed to be a bunch of musical acts performing, including Muse (but at that point it was just a rumor). As the party is going on, an announcer says that the music is going to begin in just a few minutes. I look at the stage and gasp loudly. Towards the side, the curtains there are practically transparent and I could clearly see the three towers and the band inside them (Matt had his Glitterati and the Kaoss pad was glowing, Chris was in his red-striped suit, and Dom was wearing his silver jumpsuit). At that point, my parents are tired and give me a 5 minute warning before we have to go home. I'm begging them to let me stay so I can see them perform and possibly meet them (I'm related to the birthday-boy!) but they keep on shaking their heads and won't even turn so they can see the stage. At that moment, the lights turn down and a lady says, "From England...". I run away from my parents, jump over this wall separating the party from the "concert area" and sprint down to where Muse is, right at the barrier! The curtain goes up and the band plays the first verse of Resistance, then go straight into Starlight. After that, Matt sings a new song without any instruments that has EVERYONE staring at him. I don't remember what it sounded like, but I know my dream-self was in tears from how beautiful it was. Matt had this cool silver and black jacket that shot off fire and sparks from behind him (:LOL:) After that, they played Stockholm Syndrome and The Groove. The next morning, the news was talking about the party and they have a clip of me running down to the stage while everyone else is finding seats (:$)

2. I was at a carnival playing a game and Dom sits next to me and we compete with each other. After I realize who it is, I suddenly get nervous and I say things like "You're Dom!" and "You're in Muse!". He laughs, gives me a hug, and invites me to go to Starbucks with him. We run over to ask my parents, who don't even mind that I'm going to be hanging out with a man I just met that's almost twice my age. Although I don't remember what happens next, I know that we have some fun for the next few hours, all while holding frappucinos in our hands :happy:

3. I was in a grocery store that only sold pasta meals with a cart almost full of pasta ( I LOVE Italian food) and I see Matt down the aisle, his cart almost full as well. We are both holding the same pasta dish and so we smile, nod to each other, and go our separate ways. (:LOL:)

I had a good sleep last night! :happy:

I think I had a dream with Muse yesterday, or the day before yesterday... But I don't exactly remember it :(

All I remember is that Matt was diagnol from me in, I think in a classroom at my school (possibly my homeroom) Dom was in front of me and Chris was next to Dom. But for some reason I think we were just talking randomly about politics and what we would be eating for dinner... :stunned:

So... I'm not quite sure how long that dream was, and I'm quite scared of my classroom now 'cause that was a really random conversation I had with them... :LOL: