Heres my dream from the other night. It might be a bit long but it is weird.

Wembley, Dec 12, 2012.

It was a muse gig and I was in the centre part. The walls of the stadium were really high with spikes and stuff, like a fortress. There were huge wooden doors with hole in them. Next to these hole were scythes. During Hysteria, the crowd was urged to stab people through these holes. So people did and then it got a bit crazy and lots of people inside the stadium died too. So all the seats were empty because thats how many people died, only the middle part was full.

It gets weirder.

Matt looked around and said we need some back-up singers if anyone thinks theyre good enough. So sure enough, people swarmed up there. Standing behind Dom onstages, after Assassin, they dissapeared. Now there were even less people.

Mus said they were going on a break, and giving the diminshed audience a chance to interact. Dom and Chris walked over to the 50 or so fans remaining. Chris talked with me, for a long time, he was really nice. After he returned to the stage Dom was missing. So Matt gave the chance for someone to take over drums for Dead Star. I was like "ME ME ME!!" Chris looked at me and shook his head, so I looked away sadly. After dead star, the drummer dissapered and so did pretty much everyone else. It was just me and some guy left. Out of all of Wembley Stadium.

Ending soon

Matt beckons us up. "Congrats guys, you're the chosen ones" he says, me and the guy look at each other. Apparently, as Matt explains, he was chosen for the ark and was allowed to take 4 people with him, Chris, Dom and he wanted 2 true Muse fans. Which ended up being us. All the replacements were tests, and we didnt do any of them so we passed, Chris winked at me, which is why he didnt let me play before. So Dom says "Alright guys, this shits about to go down, we dont wanna be caught in the middle of it." and we run to a space ship while buildings collapse, earthquakes shake, volcanoes erup and planes fall from the sky.

"Everyone who has cows smells like cows and shit"

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

and THESE TWO:

Ok, there was a lot more in my dream than this, but I don't remember anymore. This is directly copy/pasted from an msn conversation earlier this morning minus emoticons and weird spacing, so yeah.

I had a Muse related dream. It was pretty crazy.I lived in a dingy NYC apartment with Matt and Dom, and I think we were mechanics or something. Anyway, we didn't have a bathroom, and the only bathroom available was this public one on the street that was ALWAYS FULL.

so I'm like walking around trying to find a bathroom and there's like funerals all over the street from dead people dying of famine and stuff but I didn't care because I just really needed to go to the bathroom.

And then Dom was driving a space shuttle, which was apparently a more advanced version of the Model T. I knew because my mom told me. Dom was excited because they didn't have such things in Britain.

And anyway, apparently, Matt was a mobster, and the crimelord was the Bishop. But Matt's an atheist, so the Bishop had problems with him. So while I was trying to find a bathroom, the clergy went all around putting up wanted posters of him and everyone was out to kill him.

So I got into Dom's spaceship so we would go on a mission to rescue him.

And then I woke up

Chris winked at me, which is why he didnt let me play before. So Dom says "Alright guys, this shits about to go down, we dont wanna be caught in the middle of it." and we run to a space ship while buildings collapse, earthquakes shake, volcanoes erupt and planes fall from the sky.

:eek: oh my gosh, they're like movies that I WANT TO SEE. Amazing dreams!

...I think Muse should be in a feature length movie where they end up being confused as the leaders of earth (due to their massive rocking gigs and large satellites/towers/lazers/crazy followers) and are contacted by an alien race planning to invade earth. They're involved in an intergalactic war among other aliens, and it's up to them to save the world from fiery destruction, but without missing a gig! At the climax of the film (the wembly performance of course), REAL aliens appear in a ufo above the stadium, explosions go off on stage, matt dodges actual lazers as he riffs his way through newborn. Of course the audience thinks its all part of an amazing show, but little do they know a battle is actually taking place for their survival! Dom takes control of the starlight lazers (now real lazers), Chris tosses Matt the glitterati manson (which has now been updated with crazy alien technology that they recieved from friendly cydonians on one of their trips) and as the spaceship advances, right before the riff of assasin, matt cries, "LET'S GO!" and-

sorry i lost the plot, this is fun though.:rolleyes:

:eek: oh my gosh, they're like movies that I WANT TO SEE. Amazing dreams!

...I think Muse should be in a feature length movie where they end up being confused as the leaders of earth (due to their massive rocking gigs and large satellites/towers/lazers/crazy followers) and are contacted by an alien race planning to invade earth. They're involved in an intergalactic war among other aliens, and it's up to them to save the world from fiery destruction, but without missing a gig! At the climax of the film (the wembly performance of course), REAL aliens appear in a ufo above the stadium, explosions go off on stage, matt dodges actual lazers as he riffs his way through newborn. Of course the audience thinks its all part of an amazing show, but little do they know a battle is actually taking place for their survival! Dom takes control of the starlight lazers (now real lazers), Chris tosses Matt the glitterati manson (which has now been updated with crazy alien technology that they recieved from friendly cydonians on one of their trips) and as the spaceship advances, right before the riff of assasin, matt cries, "LET'S GO!" and-

Makes me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU

I want a Muse video like this! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wembley, Dec 12, 2012.

It was a muse gig and I was in the centre part. The walls of the stadium were really high with spikes and stuff, like a fortress. There were huge wooden doors with hole in them. Next to these hole were scythes. During Hysteria, the crowd was urged to stab people through these holes. So people did and then it got a bit crazy and lots of people inside the stadium died too. So all the seats were empty because thats how many people died, only the middle part was full.

It gets weirder.

Matt looked around and said we need some back-up singers if anyone thinks theyre good enough. So sure enough, people swarmed up there. Standing behind Dom onstages, after Assassin, they dissapeared. Now there were even less people.

Mus said they were going on a break, and giving the diminshed audience a chance to interact. Dom and Chris walked over to the 50 or so fans remaining. Chris talked with me, for a long time, he was really nice. After he returned to the stage Dom was missing. So Matt gave the chance for someone to take over drums for Dead Star. I was like "ME ME ME!!" Chris looked at me and shook his head, so I looked away sadly. After dead star, the drummer dissapered and so did pretty much everyone else. It was just me and some guy left. Out of all of Wembley Stadium.

Ending soon

Matt beckons us up. "Congrats guys, you're the chosen ones" he says, me and the guy look at each other. Apparently, as Matt explains, he was chosen for the ark and was allowed to take 4 people with him, Chris, Dom and he wanted 2 true Muse fans. Which ended up being us. All the replacements were tests, and we didnt do any of them so we passed, Chris winked at me, which is why he didnt let me play before. So Dom says "Alright guys, this shits about to go down, we dont wanna be caught in the middle of it." and we run to a space ship while buildings collapse, earthquakes shake, volcanoes erup and planes fall from the sky.

:LOL::awesome:

Wish I was one of the chosen ones...

:LOL:

That'd be an epic film though. Reminds me of those fan Muse-trailers I see on the internet a little though, ya'know? They're pretty good though so I'd love to see one.

I just woke up. I dreamt that Matt was dating Lady Gaga. :wtf:

:LOL::LOL::facepalm:

I just woke up. I dreamt that Matt was dating Lady Gaga. :wtf:

:LOL:

I also had a dream where Matt decided to get married to Lady Gaga.

And I had to officiate their wedding.:indiff:

Which was funny,at least for me.....I was laughing almost all the time during the ceremony.

I had a dream that Muse was on Dancing With the Stars and they were going to play the Resistance. Before they started playing though they were at these podiums and Matt said "We are going to play a song," then he hugged Dom "That was inspired by all of you people," hugged Dom again "And it's about two secret lovers!" then he hugged Dom again. After that I woke up :LOL:

:LOL: That's so random. Matt turned into a dog?! lolwhat

Too much Up watching :noey::LOL:

^^Now THAT is what I call a random dream!! :awesome:

Well yes :LOL:

Wembley, Dec 12, 2012.

It gets weirder.

Ending soon

That's such an epic dream! :eek: Omg, if I would've been the chosen one, it would've been the best birthday ever. :supersad: If I would've died... I would've been born on the same date that I died... cool. :awesome:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

He insulted me. :LOL: I wanted an answer if I smelled, but he disappeared. :noey:

That's such an epic dream! :eek: Omg, if I would've been the chosen one, it would've been the best birthday ever. :supersad: If I would've died... I would've been born on the same date that I died... cool. :awesome:

He insulted me. :LOL: I wanted an answer if I smelled, but he disappeared. :noey:

I had a Muse dream last night and MAN, I was so mad when I woke up!

I met up with Matt :D and Chris and we were just talking and hanging out and Chris was letting me touch his chest?? haha!

I was really hoping things would progress w/ Matt in the dream...sadly, I was woken up far too soon :(

I had a Muse dream last night and MAN, I was so mad when I woke up!

I met up with Matt :D and Chris and we were just talking and hanging out and Chris was letting me touch his chest?? haha!

I was really hoping things would progress w/ Matt in the dream...sadly, I was woken up far too soon :(

whoops! sorry Wozo, didn't mean to quote your text in my post!

Omg if I was the chosen one...awesome!

Omg I had this dream about matt. Well, we were laying under the blankets in my bed together and we were talking. Then he hugged me and told he loves me, so I hugged him back and told him I love him too. Then he took his shirt off (omg his skin was soooo warm in this dream!!) then wrapped his arms around me and put his hands...uhm...just a bit lower than my lower back.:eyebrows: Then he started to kiss me. So I pulled him closer to me so that we were pressed together, and he started to kiss me harder. and while we were kissing, my stupid alarm clock woke me up :(

I'm so mad that I woke up. Lol I wonder what this dream wouldve ended up as....:eyebrows:

Edited by fadeddusk

Omg I had this dream about matt. Well, we were laying under the blankets in my bed together and we were talking. Then he hugged me and told he loves me, so I hugged him back and told him I love him too. Then he took his shirt off (omg his skin was soooo warm in this dream!!) then wrapped his arms around me and put his hands...uhm...just a bit lower than my lower back.:eyebrows: Then he started to kiss me. So I pulled him closer to me so that we were pressed together, and he started to kiss me harder. and while we were kissing, my stupid alarm clock woke me up :(

I'm so mad that I woke up. Lol I wonder what this dream wouldve ended up as....:eyebrows:

lol wow.

Wow, the end of the world will be one hell of a birthday party :LOL:

Wow, the end of the world will be one hell of a birthday party :LOL:

Yes! :LOL: And 21/12-2012, I turn 18 as well = allowed to drink alcohol and drive cars. (not in that order maybe... xD). But yeah, a hell of a party. :\mm/::LOL:

Yes! :LOL: And 21/12-2012, I turn 18 as well = allowed to drink alcohol and drive cars. (not in that order maybe... xD). But yeah, a hell of a party. :\mm/::LOL:

The government foresaw you causing a traffic accident that closes Europe for 10 years so they decided to end the world before you could.

:LOL::LOL:

Last night I had a Muse dream again:)

I was in a small venue right next to the stage waiting for Muse to perform. Suddenly Dom and Matt appeared chatting with fans, a few minutes later Matt began to talk to me -I couldn't believe I have the chance to talk to him- while Dom went backstage to warm up before the gig. Matt told me that they are waiting for Chris, because he's late:rolleyes: and then I realised that there was a package of medicine in his hands. It was so strange because there were various colorful pills in that little package. I asked him what it was and he told me that those were mushroom pills(!!) and it was so difficult to get these stuff :wtf: And I offered him my help because my sister is a pharmacist (that is actually true) and she can easily produce mushroom pills for him:D And he was so thankful, we agreed that I'm gonna deliver him mushroom pills whenever he wants, yea cool:LOL::LOL:

I woke up like "COME ON, WHAT THE HELL??":LOL::facepalm: