I just read this article in Muselive:

Huge list of Guitar Hero 6 songs leaked

An enormous list of songs, which were probably meant to be announced at E3 this June were leaked today though a picture of a display. The display is consistent with the claim made by Activision that they were planning on going for a more rock and metal oriented setlist.

The setlist is showing tracks from incredibly popular artists like Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Dethklok and, of course, the return of DragonForce to the series.

The game will even feature "Sharp Dressed Man", a past favorite from the original Guitar Hero.

Check out the picture on the left and the full list of leaked songs below and see what you think for yourself!

resized_14e19cm.jpg

Full List of Leaked Tracks:

AFI - "Dancing Through Sunday"

Black Sabbath - "Children of the Grave"

Buzzcocks - "What do i get?"

Children of Bodom- "If you want peace ... prepare for war"

The Cure - "Fascination Street"

Def Leppard - "Pour Some Sugar on me"

Dethkolk - "Bloodlines"

DragonForce - "Fury of the Storm"

Jane's Addiction - "Been Caught Stealing"

Kiss - "Love Gun"

Megadeth - "Sudden Death"

Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne - "Paranoid"

Muse - "Uprising"

My Chemical Romance - "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"

Queen - "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Rammstein - "Waidmanns Heil"

Silversun Pickups - "There's No Secrets this year"

Slayer - "Chemical Warfare"

ZZ Top - "Sharp Dressed Man"

http://www.examiner.com/x-25487-Music-Video-Games-Examiner~y2010m5d17-Huge-list-of-Guitar-Hero-6-songs-leaked

lol @ the title placement. I scanned the list looking for Muse and then looked immediately to the left and saw "Bohemian Rhapsody" :LOL:

Maybe they meant USoE? :p

[/bad joke]

I'm honestly kinda over Guitar Hero. Hell, I'm not even that into Rock Band anymore. With GH5, I played the hell out of Plug In Baby and a few other songs, then put the game down a week later and never picked it up again. With Guitar Hero in particular, I'm no longer interested in buying a new installment every year. (which is why I like RB's route of releasing tons and tons of download content) Maybe I'll convince a friend to get it. :)

Oh yeah, and as much as I like Uprising, there are more suitable songs to pick for the game.

Oh yeah, and as much as I like Uprising, there are more suitable songs to pick for the game.

Actually, that's what I thought. But I guess GH only goes for the most popular of each artist :erm:

My choices would be MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection, or Guiding Light. I can really imagine MK being in the game... brilliant main riff, great song, and a fantastic outro. Unnatural Selection is an OOS-style rock fest with driving riffs and a really cool down-tempo mid section, and Guiding Light has a really great guitar solo, and would be fun to play as the drummer :awesome:

BUM BUM. BUM BUM BUM, *tiish*

I don't want to slag Uprising off since I bloody love it, but what does it have? It's got an entire first verse and chorus without any guitar in it (unless they chart the synth like they did with Knights on GH3), and the only time the bassline changes is during the short build-up to the final chorus. It would just be sort of a drag, if I'm honest. I love the song, but I can't imagine it being a lot of fun to play ingame :erm:

lol @ the title placement. I scanned the list looking for Muse and then looked immediately to the left and saw "Bohemian Rhapsody" :LOL:

Me too. I was expecting an epic, unreleased Queen cover lol.

I think Uprising would be an ok song to play. I imagine they will probably add the Doctor Who synth bits to the guitar track as well they tend to do stuff like that when a song is lacking guitar in places.

Its no surprise that they picked this off the resistance cos its probably the most famous muse song since SMBH, shame its not US or MKU though. (DLC Maybe??) The guitar will be a bit dull in the verses but probably tricky in the breakdowns. The drums will be fun.

Me too. I was expecting an epic, unreleased Queen cover lol.

I think Uprising would be an ok song to play. I imagine they will probably add the Doctor Who synth bits to the guitar track as well they tend to do stuff like that when a song is lacking guitar in places.

Its no surprise that they picked this off the resistance cos its probably the most famous muse song since SMBH, shame its not US or MKU though. (DLC Maybe??) The guitar will be a bit dull in the verses but probably tricky in the breakdowns. The drums will be fun.

They did Assassin In World Tour. The fact that they chose that (showing they have some knowledge of Muse) and then put that on there is a shame. I can haz MK Ultra? :awesome:

Archived