Hmmm, I think Uprising is going to be a bit dull on guitar hero, especially if you're playing it with the guitar... Because the guitar doesn't come in for a while :LOL:. If they were going to pick a track from The Resistance, they should have gone with Unnatural Selection. If not, Citizen Erased or Stockholm Syndrome should be on Guitar Hero!! Just sayin'. :D

Hmmm, I think Uprising is going to be a bit dull on guitar hero, especially if you're playing it with the guitar... Because the guitar doesn't come in for a while :LOL:. If they were going to pick a track from The Resistance, they should have gone with Unnatural Selection. If not, Citizen Erased or Stockholm Syndrome should be on Guitar Hero!! Just sayin'. :D

Stockholm Syndrome or Dead Star would be :awesome:

But no :(

I just read this article in Muselive:

Huge list of Guitar Hero 6 songs leaked

An enormous list of songs, which were probably meant to be announced at E3 this June were leaked today though a picture of a display. The display is consistent with the claim made by Activision that they were planning on going for a more rock and metal oriented setlist.

The setlist is showing tracks from incredibly popular artists like Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Dethklok and, of course, the return of DragonForce to the series.

The game will even feature "Sharp Dressed Man", a past favorite from the original Guitar Hero.

Check out the picture on the left and the full list of leaked songs below and see what you think for yourself!

resized_14e19cm.jpg

Full List of Leaked Tracks:

AFI - "Dancing Through Sunday"

Black Sabbath - "Children of the Grave"

Buzzcocks - "What do i get?"

Children of Bodom- "If you want peace ... prepare for war"

The Cure - "Fascination Street"

Def Leppard - "Pour Some Sugar on me"

Dethkolk - "Bloodlines"

DragonForce - "Fury of the Storm"

Jane's Addiction - "Been Caught Stealing"

Kiss - "Love Gun"

Megadeth - "Sudden Death"

Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne - "Paranoid"

Muse - "Uprising"

My Chemical Romance - "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"

Queen - "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Rammstein - "Waidmanns Heil"

Silversun Pickups - "There's No Secrets this year"

Slayer - "Chemical Warfare"

ZZ Top - "Sharp Dressed Man"

http://www.examiner.com/x-25487-Music-Video-Games-Examiner~y2010m5d17-Huge-list-of-Guitar-Hero-6-songs-leaked

I now need GH 6. Uprising would be SICK.

sometimes a song is interesting on these things just cus you like the song.

I think they should bring it out as DLC though. Anythin Muse related will be downhill after him being a character surely? Short of Rock Band : Muse obv.

Archived