Hardly. Hyper Music, for a start.

I'd preffer New Born if only for the complex verse. Hyper Music maybe, but that's it.

Muse really aren't the Guitar Hero band, nor Rock Band. Any band game made out of them would be boring to play, not cause their songs are bad however. They just dont fit into it. Stockholm Syndrome and Knights of Cydonia has practically been done and you dont get more hardcore than that, except they dont even fall into the remotely face shitting difficulty. Muse would have had better chance working themselves into the casual shitfest that is Band Hero.

The verse of New Born isn't complex at all. Maybe you mean the chorus which has these illogical chords.

What are these chords? I keep hearing New Born has some weird chords in the chorus, but I honestly don't know what everyone's on about. I don't hear anything weird, I always just assumed they were normal powerchords/barres/octaves/whatever. Elaboration plz?

What are these chords? I keep hearing New Born has some weird chords in the chorus, but I honestly don't know what everyone's on about. I don't hear anything weird, I always just assumed they were normal powerchords/barres/octaves/whatever. Elaboration plz?

Well the unusual ones are called Bbdim and Baugadd11

The verse of New Born isn't complex at all. Maybe you mean the chorus which has these illogical chords.

No, I mean the verse. Its more or less the timing. The verses practically put in 6 strings on a 4/4 time signature and the space inbetween is something quite tiring to get used to. Its one of the reasons why Before I Forget was such an annoying piece of shit that took time to get right.

• 3 weeks later...
No, I mean the verse. Its more or less the timing. The verses practically put in 6 strings on a 4/4 time signature and the space inbetween is something quite tiring to get used to. Its one of the reasons why Before I Forget was such an annoying piece of shit that took time to get right.

6 strings? I'm not sure what you mean :erm: But it's not hard at all if I can do it easily :p

• 2 weeks later...
I thought it was "Bohemian Rhapsody-Muse" My thoughts: "Umm, false?" Then I saw Uprising after Muse :chuckle:

Silly me.

But Uprising, really? They couldn't have chosen another song? :noey:

Well, I really like Uprising... it's just a weird song to pick for Guitar Hero. :erm:

I know right. You'll have lots of fun if you're singing. Or drumming. Or playing bass.

Just not if you're playing the guitar, really. More like a half-assed rest song. :p

Unless they just have all the synth parts for guitar, too. idk, I've only actually played the game maybe 6 times? including all versions and rock band. :p

That song was a frigging pain in the ass. I had to do it on hyperspeed to beat it the first few times. If New Born would be anything like that I would be miserable.

I'd have a lot of fun failing though.

Archived