Muse section on NME.com

Link: http://www.nme.com/muse

Muse are back – with a new track titled ‘Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)’ that will feature on the Twilight Saga: Eclipse soundtrack and can be downloaded from the Muse official website.

And so to celebrate their return, we've built this special tribute to the band that you rightly voted (in your trillions) Best British Band at the 2010 Shockwaves NME Awards.

Enjoy video interviews with the guys themselves (including one bizarre clip of Matt hanging out backstage with Slash), stay on top of the latest Muse news and see how many of the 50 Super Massive Muse Facts you knew in our special gallery of photos.

To hear the song, listen to Zane Lowe on Radio 1 at 7.30pm or catch it on NME Radio at 7.45pm on May 17th. Make sure to join the debate and post you opinion here as soon as you've heard it!

On September 10, 2001 Muse played a gig at New York's Mercury Lounge and went straight to the airport to fly to Boston after the gig. Had they stayed overnight and booked a flight in the morning they would have been staying in a hotel on Manhattan's Lower East Side when the hijacked planes hit the World Trade Centre.

:eek:

Sod all that - HAVE YOU SEEN THIS AT THE END?!

:eek:100 pages!:D:awesome:

*iz gobsmacked*

Whereabouts did it say this? It doesn't sound like it'd be the normal issue that's out every Wednesday so I'm wondering how many newsagents would stock it.

Whereabouts did it say this? It doesn't sound like it'd be the normal issue that's out every Wednesday so I'm wondering how many newsagents would stock it.

If you're talking about where I saw the info quoted, it was the last snippet of the "50 things you didn't know..." - I just flipped thru the whole lot, and the special ish cover satred me in the face!...As for where you can get it, I reckon the larger newsagents will stock it. Doubt if my little one round the corner will.

I thought NME hated Muse now?

Some journos might pretend to, but the publishers/editorial/management know what sells... it's all about circulation/sales figs in the end.

If you're talking about where I saw the info quoted, it was the last snippet of the "50 things you didn't know..." - I just flipped thru the whole lot, and the special ish cover satred me in the face!...As for where you can get it, I reckon the larger newsagents will stock it. Doubt if my little one round the corner will

Thank you!!! Need this!!! Maybe WH Smiths'll have it.

4619046683_6f560b4265_o.jpg

Nice. Dom as Gandalf? I'm not sure if I've seen this ? :LOL:"On sale 21 May - a 100-page special collector's edition of NME Icons, devoted to Muse."

MUST have!

I had no idea about the Gandalf thing either, so I went over to Musewiki to corroborate the info and found this.

Drink.jpg

:LOL::LOL:

And I'd also love to know if an American could get their hands on a copy. :eek:

Archived