Hmm... on speculation, at first I thought it sounded like another Exo addition, but I reckon that little tinkle there is the end of the song, probably following on from some heavy guitar playing (I hope).

I've literally only just this minute come across this - but is it actually for the new Twilight film? I though Muse said they weren't doing it this time :$

I've literally only just this minute come across this - but is it actually for the new Twilight film? I though Muse said they weren't doing it this time :$

Nah' date=' it’s gone. Oh, it’s nothing to do with Stephenie, she’s totally cool,” says Howard, beginning to explain how Muse have potentially broken their Twilight hat-trick. “It’s the people in the movie business, completely outside of the writers and the creative types, the non-creative types I suppose are the people who are quite hard to deal with in Hollywood, so it didn’t work out.[/quote']

words mean nothing. :noey:

http://www.haydenplanetarium.org/resources/ava/stars/S0606neutcoll :)

The song could still be violent, maybe it will be like Space Dementia:D

The Neutron Star Collision muse is talking about is 2 people falling in love like two stars becoming one.

Hmm, good thinking. So guitar and piano? I'm still hoping for an Exogenesis vibe...

If you hope things like that you will be let down. Exogenesis took years and years to write; whereas this song was probably put together really quickly

The Neutron Star Collision muse is talking about is 2 people falling in love like two stars becoming one.

If you hope things like that you will be let down. Exogenesis took years and years to write; whereas this song was probably put together really quickly

Matt spent three months writing it.

Which could suggest, it was already finished back then.

In any case, he's said that he spent three months writing it.

Yeah, but the point is, he has been thinking about Exogenesis and probably fiddling around with in his head for years. This new track, they most likely only started this year.

Archived