Sounds scary, but i'm sure it'll be great. That 8 second preview reminds me of Bliss. I'm betting its quite a pop-rock song, with a classical coating at the beginning and end of the song.

Either that or something along the lines of Soaked, which they prefer.

Guest nick913

haha, bit of a tease indeed.

judging by the name in parentheses, this song is going to be fucking epic :chuckle:

any guesses on how long the song will be??

I say...5 minutes

haha, bit of a tease indeed.

judging by the name in parentheses, this song is going to be fucking epic :chuckle:

any guesses on how long the song will be??

I say...5 minutes

It depends really...

If they went down the line of actually writing this song specifically for the soundtrack, and fully knowing that it would be the lead single, they probably wouldnt have wanted to write a 5 minute song, then be forced into radio-editing it down to 3 minutes or something...

between 3-4 minutes is probably how long it will be i expect.

Sounds scary, but i'm sure it'll be great. That 8 second preview reminds me of Bliss. I'm betting its quite a pop-rock song, with a classical coating at the beginning and end of the song.

Either that or something along the lines of Soaked, which they prefer.

:stunned:

if this turns out to be true, i will personaly start writing an epic, heavily romantic(!!) tale about vamps (im thinking an 8 book deal;) ), and direct the movies for them MYSELF :stunned: -and i might have to splitt the last two books into two movies each just for the sake of it (....okok...its 4 tha monies....;):p )

then i'll put matt in charge of writing the scores and a theme-song for each one of them.

and they shall be bliss-y and space dementia-ish, and you will all hate me and despair :LOL: (while i'll be so happy i could die....yes :D )

....i might end up dropping the romance halfway through the first draft of the books,though :stunned::ninja:

i want them to be twisted,freaky and scary, but not that freaky, damn it!! :LOL:

I'm just hoping

• It's a great song
  • It has some nice b-sides
  • It has plenty of formats to choose from, (CD 7" DVD 12"). CD, at least. I don't want another download single!
  • It doesn't attract loads more Twilight fans

Any chance this new song is previewed in the RBS intro in the Seattle myspace video? Check out at 35:20. There's no way to connect the 4 second clip with that, but they are both piano songs...

Anyway, very lolzy song title, and all I ask is that it not sound remotely close to Guiding Shite. And I hope part of the concessions given to Muse on Twilight's part was that no movie scenes would be on the video (doubtful I realize).

Archived