After seeing the track lineup and all the other respectable bands on the soundtrack, I no longer care about it and am just excited for the song.

arod77, and your posts make me embarrassed for ever talking to you on a forum.

HahahahahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahaha

This song is the worst piece of shit I have ever heard in my life. Wow.

lol

Again with the 30 second stuff...that probably was the best section of the song, it always is with the 30 second previews, and a song like this doesn't go very far beyond verse chorus verse chorus....

Oh no but I guess I am completely wrong, make up an excuse for this songs apparent imminent failure....so when we hear it in full, what will be the excuse?

Assuming that I can't judge whether I like a song when I am given the chorus and the running length is unreasonable, and a little disrespectful to my ears.

So what?

I feel like this song is best compared to the juice leaking from Warner Brother's pink asshole on a hot Los Angeles morning.

Is my opinion so damaging to your reality?

I think you're overreacting a wee bit.

And, ew. :wtf:

Assuming that I can't judge whether I like a song when I am given the chorus and the running length is unreasonable, and a little disrespectful to my ears.

So what?

I feel like this song is best compared to the juice leaking from Warner Brother's pink asshole on a hot Los Angeles morning.

Is my opinion so damaging to your reality?

your associations are enough said. :stunned:

I agree you can't really judge a song by a 30 second preview.

However, I do tend to judge songs by the chorus (assuming that this is indeed the chorus) and stuff like TOADA and Resistance for example I do like the intro and verses but really dislike the choruses which ruin the whole song for me. That is what I've based my judgement on this so far.

This isn't the end of Muse - I don't understand why everyone (well, most people it seems) hate it so much and are assuming Muse has died. :(

If we had the same thing as what's on Absolution, Origin of Symmetry, etc, there would be perhaps even more complaining because we'd be bored with the "same old music".

They've evolved - I certainly cherish all the music on their old albums, but I enjoy the new music, too. At least we have some variety. :D

If we had the same thing as what's on Absolution, Origin of Symmetry, etc

What, you mean that thing called rock music? As opposed to the shit every major label feeds 13 year old girls these days called ''rock music''.....

I actually prefer (and I thought I'd never say something like this) YouMeAtSix recent single compared to it.

Don't lie to yourself.

If the chorus is this, the whole is about vampire love and dying together. Do you expect Matt to dye his hair red inbetween choruses and start playing heavy D chords? No, that won't happen (unfortunately). Like it's been said, to be honest, I feel a bit embarrassed about being a Muse fan now.

What, you mean that thing called rock music? As opposed to the shit every major label feeds 13 year old girls these days called ''rock music''.....

I actually prefer (and I thought I'd never say something like this) YouMeAtSix recent single compared to it.

:LOL: your sig says you believe Muse died in 2008? and you joined in 2009? too funny!

you cant deny that you are still believe Muse has got it :D

Don't lie to yourself.

If the chorus is this, the whole is about vampire love and dying together. Do you expect Matt to dye his hair red inbetween choruses and start playing heavy D chords? No, that won't happen (unfortunately). Like it's been said, to be honest, I feel a bit embarrassed about being a Muse fan now.

I feel sorry for you.

Well i LOVE it so far!!:D

love the voice, and the slo-mo spin in the video plus Matt looks very very sexy :$(dont judge me!)

haha and even Chris was freaking rocking out! :awesome: (well chris will rock out to any song, but still!):LOL:

Haha found this blog and it made me :chuckle:

Edward better be killing shit

:LOL: "Edward, if you’re going to be prancing around to Muse, you better be killing shit with a flipping shoulder-mounted lazer cannon, while riding a robotic tiger."

Priceless!

Well, you should feel sorry for me while listening to UD and telling yourself it's just an 'experimental track'.

UD is actually one track that I'm not really "insane" over - it's catchy, but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it.

NSC so far seems alot different from that, though.

This isn't the end of Muse - I don't understand why everyone (well, most people it seems) hate it so much and are assuming Muse has died. :(

If we had the same thing as what's on Absolution, Origin of Symmetry, etc, there would be perhaps even more complaining because we'd be bored with the "same old music".

They've evolved - I certainly cherish all the music on their old albums, but I enjoy the new music, too. At least we have some variety. :D

Don't worry. There's always been whinging in these forums, ever since 2003. This war between fans is nothing new, really. The people like you and me should just ignore the war and enjoy Muse's variety without letting ourselves get bothered over someone else's stress because he/she misses something that won't come back 'cause the band has changed and grown up for good. :)

Don't lie to yourself.

I'm certainly keeping very quiet about Muse nowadays (since hearing the first snippets of USoE during the treasure hunt really, and then TR) and I am actually dreading my friends hearing this song :$

Well it could still turn out to be great of course, it is just the preview :unsure:

Archived