You're...you're joking aren't you? Please say you are. :'(

...Really?

:stunned:

Well, this is the controversial opinions thread after all. :LOL:

I's not trollin'. I think NSC is cheesy and RbS is boring. But NSC is, well- fun. RbS seems kind...I don't know, there's just not much going on there for me. :erm:

I agree with the NSC > RbS.... :erm:

And I love Starlight. Not my second favorite, but more like my fourth or fifth. Just because BH&R is just an amazing album.

:happy:

I's not trollin'. I think NSC is cheesy and RbS is boring. But NSC is, well- fun. RbS seems kind...I don't know, there's just not much going on there for me. :erm:

:(

RbS is just so, dark and epic. Especially the ending piano bit. NSC can be fun, though you can only take so much "fun" for so long.

RBS Has good piano, amazing lyrics(One of my favorites by Matt), and the vocals at the end just gives me the chills. :happy:

I know you aren't. :p I tend to listen to NSC more than RbS myself. :LOL:

But I still think RbS is a better song.

Cave Guitar > Cave Piano.

Maybe, if it wasn't on Showbiz. With it being the first album ,a lot of the songs sound similar in terms of tone and effects. Just saying, Cave might have stood out more on Showbiz if it were on piano instead, even with its stand out vocals.

Please just give us a studio recording of Jazz Cave

I'm sure this has been discussed before but Idk if this is correct:

the cover of Absolution: it's a picture of the Rapture, when all true christians are taken into the sky by God and taken to heaven (at the end of the world), hence all the identical shadows on the ground. The man on the ground looking up in awe is a non-christian staring in disbelief.

what do we think? correct? :happy:

the cover of Absolution: it's a picture of the Rapture, when all true christians are taken into the sky by God and taken to heaven (at the end of the world), hence all the identical shadows on the ground. The man on the ground looking up in awe is a non-christian staring in disbelief.

No, they only stated it's people ascending or descending from/to the earth - it's open to interpretation which one it is.

That's what I always thought, but I'm not all that sure. I'm still confused about why the man is holding a gas mask.

Hm, could mean a lot of things I suppose.

That's what I always thought, but I'm not all that sure. I'm still confused about why the man is holding a gas mask.

Hm, could mean a lot of things I suppose.

I always thought there had been a poisonous gas or something, killing everybody, and he didn't die because he had the mask, and now he's like "Oh shit, everybody's dead. I'm all alone on earth!"