perkele pillu paska perse

I find Collateral Damage boring and unfitting of The Resistance. Not sure if this is a controversial opinion though.

senkin läskiperse :rolleyes:

I like Collateral Damage, and I honestly think that it fits really well. However, I think UD is ,even on the album, the worst TR track, while many people seem to think it's ok on the album and only bad when played live.

IBTY and UD are the best songs on The Resistance. Exogenesis bores me nowadays.

Actually, my favourite songs from T2L: Panic Station, Follow Me and Isolated System.

TR: IBTY and UD

BH&R: SMBH, MoTP and CoD

Loads of those aren't controversial at all but, POP <3

• 1 month later...

I always like it more than I think I do. The chorus is alright, the ending is pretty cool I guess and the outro and intro are nice and atmospheric. The verses and pre-choruses are shite though, and I don't like it live. That and UD were the only songs I actually got bored during at my first gig.

I always like it more than I think I do. The chorus is alright, the ending is pretty cool I guess and the outro and intro are nice and atmospheric. The verses and pre-choruses are shite though, and I don't like it live. That and UD were the only songs I actually got bored during at my first gig.

It doesn't help that stadiums were one of the gigs to get the UD>Resistance>Starlight>TIRO runthrough.