...Not sure who you are referring to :p

well you didn't use :) every two seconds...

the sad thing is i have to agree with the zaphrod character... if we're claiming it's head voice and not falsetto you can hear a distinct difference when he changes to head voice... for example, listen to shobiz at 4:37... within about two seconds he moves up a note or two and you can hear the change in power and strength behind the note.. before that it is slightly weaker.

he often does this both studio and live, a quick change.... bellamy does have naturally strong falsetto, and he also has a strange head voice, so it can be tricky to notice the difference sometimes if he doesn't switch between the two... most of the verse (if not all of it) in micro cuts is falsetto, but the higher screams, especially the last notes on the bridgey section, are head voice.

well you didn't use :) every two seconds...

the sad thing is i have to agree with the zaphrod character... if we're claiming it's head voice and not falsetto you can hear a distinct difference when he changes to head voice... for example, listen to shobiz at 4:37... within about two seconds he moves up a note or two and you can hear the change in power and strength behind the note.. before that it is slightly weaker.

he often does this both studio and live, a quick change.... bellamy does have naturally strong falsetto, and he also has a strange head voice, so it can be tricky to notice the difference sometimes if he doesn't switch between the two... most of the verse (if not all of it) in micro cuts is falsetto, but the higher screams, especially the last notes on the bridgey section, are head voice.

Fair enough. I can definitely see how for example the Showbiz scream can be seen as head voice, but I still think it's way too airy, even though I may have been a bit harsh when I was completely rejecting the thought.

• 4 months later...

Hyper Music is awful.

Should I delete the shitty muse albums from my mp3 player or keep them for conveniance..?

but it's only conveniant assuming that at some point i'll want to listen to them....

Delete them if you don't listen to them. Simples.

It's worth keeping the songs you actually listen to :p You may get a random craving.

Love how this thread reappears in preparation for Frakkles and Sippe's eventual return :chuckle:

mmm... but then I start thinking 'What if someone else wants to listen to guiding light then I'd be able to help out..' It's not gonna happen though really is it :LOL:

I'd been wondering why they were banned... why were they banned? *le gossip*

I don't know how controversial this but I think I Belong To You is one of the best songs on TR and it's such a shame that it's only played live very rarely. It's just so perky and happy sounding! :LOL: And also I think Matt's vocals on IBTY are really excellent.

It's soooooooo cheesy though.... he sings in French fgs! :LOL:

I don't know how controversial this but I think I Belong To You is one of the best songs on TR and it's such a shame that it's only played live very rarely. It's just so perky and happy sounding! :LOL: And also I think Matt's vocals on IBTY are really excellent.

It is one of my favs! It is a very happy sounding song, imo. I can't help dancing along when it comes on! I rhymed!