MK Ultra? Unnatural Selection? Exo Parts 1 & 3? :(

If they take a style from recent times further it has to be MotP/MK Ultra but they wont because they keep dropping them :facepalm:

MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection then Guiding Light. And why just Exo Parts 1 and 3? I think 2 is better than both of them put together :erm:

Agreed...

Unnatural Selection is better than New Born.

sorry, but US owns New Born.

:noey: I will always consider US to be inferior to Newborn.

UD>MKU

Indeed. Live, however...

I also sort of like IBTY now. What is wrong with me?

IBTY is great. The most tongue in cheek song they've done. 'Guiding Light-ning Strike'

MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection then Guiding Light. And why just Exo Parts 1 and 3? I think 2 is better than both of them put together :erm:

Agreed...

As a middle section to a symphony, especially one with such an emotionally charged ending, it really doesn't satisfy.

Overture

United States of Eurasia

Undisclosed Desires

MK Ultra

Redemption

Unnatural Selection

I once loved Citizen Erased as much as you CE fanboys love it, but I heard it so many times, that now it's a bit boring to me, It's still a great song though, and on live videos it makes me like it again.

And how is that controversial? :p

I thought UD was great live when I saw it.

For the next album, I would rather see Muse come up with more songs like UD than Unnatural Selection and Uprising. I find those 2 songs boring now.

tbh, they are both standard Muse songs.

I would like to see them try something new, and UD is new. So I think I agree.

For the next album, I would rather see Muse come up with more songs like UD than Unnatural Selection and Uprising. I find those 2 songs boring now.

I'll be pissed if they make any more songs even slightly similar to UD. Ugh. I don't want them to ever. Do. That. Again.

Uprising is a boring, radio-friendly waste of album-space.

I would love to see more stuff like Unnatural Selection or MK Ultra in the future, but I highly doubt we'll get any of that, seeing as Matt was talking about a 'more intimate album'. Hm.

I thought UD was great live when I saw it.

I would too. I think Unnatural Selection, Uprising and MK Ultra are fun live, but they're nothing special.

It's also not the "tell people they're bitching about stuff you don't agree with" thread ;)

It was an opinion, and one some may see as controversial. It fits the thread ;)

Oh hypocrisy. alright, you're done trying to make a point that was going to fail anyways.

I've been denying this a lot, but I really quite like Guiding Light. The beginning, especially, is pretty epic. It gets a bit repetitive, but so does, say, New Born. It's fine if I don't listen to it a zillion times in a week. I also love the guitar solo. And *gasp* I like the lyrics too.

Also, probably even worse, I really like the Guiding Light "remix" thingy we got with "Exogenesis 4". It's really catchy... :$

I've been denying this a lot, but I really quite like Guiding Light. The beginning, especially, is pretty epic. It gets a bit repetitive, but so does, say, New Born. It's fine if I don't listen to it a zillion times in a week. I also love the guitar solo. And *gasp* I like the lyrics too.

Also, probably even worse, I really like the Guiding Light "remix" thingy we got with "Exogenesis 4". It's really catchy... :$

If it makes you feel better, I still listen to Exogenesis 4 on occasion. :$

Wow, it's just been an embarrassing day for me overall. :facepalm:

Undisclosed Desires is a good song and has gotten better live. Before it was quite dull and seemed like it was missing something. NSC isn't a good song, and I'm glad of the three concerts I saw this year...they never played it. Guiding Light is a good song though, and I would have probably enjoyed seeing it at least once.

Here's a controversial one. I fucking LOVE NSC. It's taken me awhile to come to grips with this fact, but I can't help it. I love this song. In all its cheese and horrible lyrics and galloping horses and bad metaphors and…

:$

OMG people are coming out! Wait for meeeee!