What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

not to be all pissy but why is the radio station having their presale at the same day and time as muse.mu?? You know this just fucks up the odds on getting tix right? This isn't fair.. :(

Why do you think they will affect each other? They're happening on different websites (concertmaps and ticketmaster).

Why do you think they will affect each other? They're happening on different websites (concertmaps and ticketmaster).

maybe so if they have a certain amount of tix available for the radio station.. But usually radio stations don't do their presales on the same day/time as the artist.

Sorry, just a little stressed..:$

This is the link to the concert details: http://www.1019rxp.com/concerts/Details.aspx?ID=121561

Last time you needed an account to see the password for the presale. I saw that they are doing the presale on Ticketmaster: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0000449ACCD5C037?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Thanks so much for this. I had fabulous luck with the radio for MSG so hopefully I will again.

So excited. :happy:

maybe so if they have a certain amount of tix available for the radio station.. But usually radio stations don't do their presales on the same day/time as the artist.

Sorry, just a little stressed..:$

Don't be sorry, I'm just as stressed!! These tix sales make me so anxious, last time I couldn't sleep for days! :$ I hope to see you there and we can queue together again!!! :happy:

Don't be sorry, I'm just as stressed!! These tix sales make me so anxious, last time I couldn't sleep for days! :$ I hope to see you there and we can queue together again!!! :happy:

thanks! :)

I sure hope we can see each other again! I look forward to it.. Twas fun last time!

Arrgh!! Pre-sale is exactly during a meeting I can't miss :(

I might have to brave the general sale for this unless I get lucky and tix are still around by the time my meeting is done. :erm:

you can't get someone trustworthy to do it for you? :( that's how i did it last time. My professor gave me permission to be late for class that day in order to get tickets :LOL:

The seating chart for both this show and the NJ show does not say GA... should we worry? Because both the Cinci gig and the Quebec gig have seats on the floor instead of GA...

I did a little research on google, and this venue has had GA for events in the past, so I don't see why they wouldn't for this one..

The seating chart for both this show and the NJ show does not say GA... should we worry? Because both the Cinci gig and the Quebec gig have seats on the floor instead of GA...

You mean on Ticketmaster? I think it's too soon and they haven't put the correct chart yet, but there is an option for GA concert seating in the dropdown

I did a little research on google, and this venue has had GA for events in the past, so I don't see why they wouldn't for this one..

There's also a policy thing I found that mentions that GA seats enter at gate 16...so that might help us out too...

Yesyesyes I AM SO EXCITED. Nassau Coliseum is right in my backyard. Plus I had a horrible day at culinary school today and I smell terribly like fish but this just put me in a great mood :D

This is WONDERFUL. I'll be coming back from 4 months in Italy less than 2 weeks before the show. Greatest homecoming present ever. No idea if I'll be able to get tickets during the pre-sale or the regular sale though since I'll be in school but hopefully I'll get something afterwards. Or maybe I'll just disappear from my station for a few minutes and just hope that I don't burn something :p

you can't get someone trustworthy to do it for you? :( that's how i did it last time. My professor gave me permission to be late for class that day in order to get tickets :LOL:

I'm too much of a control freak to

leave buying Muse tix to someone else :LOL:

But I might try and sneak out if my project is not being discussed :ninja:

Archived