how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)

• before dawn
    • after dawn, before 10 am
    • 10 am (Target Center's official allowed time)
    • after 10 , but before school is out
    • after school
    • after 5

So I just bought 300 glow bracelets to pass out in the GA queue. :D I'm going to ask everyone to take no more than 3 so that at least the first 100 people get one. I think it will be awesome to see all the folks at the barrier wearing them. :awesome:

Haha that sounds awesome!:awesome:

TWO WEEKS PEOPLE!!!!:D

This is my twitter page: http://twitter.com/MikeJSyndrome

Follow me and tell me that you are on the forums and I will happily accept you :D None of my friends use Twitter so it's mainly random tweets when I'm bored or Muse related stuff... and I probably will tweet the setlist.

So I just bought 300 glow bracelets to pass out in the GA queue. :D I'm going to ask everyone to take no more than 3 so that at least the first 100 people get one. I think it will be awesome to see all the folks at the barrier wearing them. :awesome:

You rock! :awesome: 2 weeks, I gotta call the Target Center and confirm some logistics, keep meaning to, but they are running me ragged at work lately

I just spoke to someone at the Target Center and asked about the GA routine. She said (like someone had previously posted) that no one is supposed to be on the premises before 10, but it may be that we can do it anyway. It's quite possible there will be security shooing us away prior to 10, so it just depends.

Also, she said people line up at the "main" door and it varies by event as to whether or not they open up more than one door or have more than one line. At some point someone will show up and cordon off the GA area and organize things a bit. So we won't really know more until the time comes. She seemed to think there would not be a huge number of people lining up so early. (Ha! She obviously doesn't know Musers, but I hope she's right.)

Lastly, we won't be able to use restrooms in the building even though it opens at 10:00. She said there were no facilities in that part of the venue and we'd have to go across the street.

The lady was real nice and wished me luck. :awesome:

I just spoke to someone at the Target Center and asked about the GA routine. She said (like someone had previously posted) that no one is supposed to be on the premises before 10, but it may be that we can do it anyway. It's quite possible there will be security shooing us away prior to 10, so it just depends.

Also, she said people line up at the "main" door and it varies by event as to whether or not they open up more than one door or have more than one line. At some point someone will show up and cordon off the GA area and organize things a bit. So we won't really know more until the time comes. She seemed to think there would not be a huge number of people lining up so early. (Ha! She obviously doesn't know Musers, but I hope she's right.)

Lastly, we won't be able to use restrooms in the building even though it opens at 10:00. She said there were no facilities in that part of the venue and we'd have to go across the street.

The lady was real nice and wished me luck. :awesome:

thanks Renee! no worries about the bathroom, Starbucks is handy, the barista I spoke to said they would let us use it and I will call and try to get a manager type closer to the day , but they kind of have to let us if we're buying stuff anyway and you know me and Nat will!

If anyone wants to know where the tour bus entrances are you can pm me or look on glitchinmybrain's profile page because I sent her them already.

On another note, I REALLY hope we get Bliss or Ruled by Secrecy on the 5th.

I was planning on following the sexy plane for San Diego tonight but I'm pretty tired so I think I'll just check it in the morning. But people are saying they heard Showbiz, Microcuts, Bliss, and B&H in soundcheck :eek: Not that that means anything. Wouldn't it be just like them to play all the rarities in soundcheck and the same old setlist as the spring tour during the actual gig? :rolleyes: I honestly don't care what they play- I'll have a blast regardless.

Thanks for all the information about the Target Center! :) I plan on getting there before 10, hopefully we won't get kicked out.

On another note, I REALLY hope we get Bliss or Ruled by Secrecy on the 5th.

RBS was just played in San Diego! :awesome: I hope they keep it for the rest of the tour. That and Citizen Erased would make me a very happy muser :happy:. I'm not hoping for anything extremely rare, since I'm pretty sure it won't happen.

I would be happy with RBS in lieu of FG or GL. I love MoTP but have seen it twice so I almost would rather see NSC since that would be new. I'm guessing they'll stick with 2 variations of the setlist, so tonight's gig will probably be "the other one." I'm guessing it will include MK Ultra. No IBTY, though? :supersad:

Thanks for all the information about the Target Center! :) I plan on getting there before 10, hopefully we won't get kicked out.

RBS was just played in San Diego! :awesome: I hope they keep it for the rest of the tour. That and Citizen Erased would make me a very happy muser :happy:. I'm not hoping for anything extremely rare, since I'm pretty sure it won't happen.

if we get kicked out ,we can probably hang out at Starbucks and keep an eye on things, I don;t think there are so many of us that we would overwhelm them for an hour or two

So I have sort of a strange request.

My girlfriends absolute favorite band is Muse. It has been for like the past 8 years. So much to the point that she actually ordered in Origin of Symmetry when it came out because it wasn't available in local stores. So yeah, huuuuuuuuuge Muse fan.

So after being away from her for a while, when I got back I drove her and I 15 hours away to see Muse live in Calgary back at the end of March. Amazing show, for both her and I.

So now for my actual request:

She wanted to get one of the limited edition Muse hoodies (I've included images below of

the one in question), but they didn't have her size in. Ever since then I've been scouring the internet, ultimately unsuccessfuly. I would be the best boyfriend ever if I could get her one of those hoodies. So basically, if one of you awesome Muse fans out there who are going to the October 5th show at the Target Center in Minneapolis could pick one of them up for me, that would be all sorts of awesome, and I'd be like the best boyfriend ever. I would be taking her to this show again, but she just started Pharmacy at University and she can't take the time off. But her and I will be in Minneapolis on October 17th to see the Gorillaz and I could come and pick it up then.

If anyone thinks that they could help me out with this, I would be very very appreciative :) Please feel free to respond here or send me a private message about this. I am definitely legit about this, and am willing to pay a bit of a markup for the item, to serve as an inconvenience fee. Thanks a lot everyone. If anyone has any further questions just ask.

25556_396981700662_505295662_5267547_1825603_n.jpg

25556_396981715662_505295662_5267548_920984_n.jpg

Photo85.jpg

OK I got this in "writing" now

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the upcoming MUSE concert here at Target Center we look forward to the show as well. The earliest we allow fans to line up is two hours prior to the opening of the lobby. Since the lobby opens at 10:00AM the earliest we will allow a line is 8:00AM. I hope this helps and we look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

Regards,

Aaron K. Liepins

Director of Security

Target Center Arena

600 First Avenue North

Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403

Office 612.673.1600

Direct 612.673.1319

Fax 612.673.1370

aaronliepins@targetcenter.com

http://www.aegworldwide.com

This is random and creepy but I had a dream (nightmare?) last night that I woke up late on the day of the concert, got there at around 6ish and the floor was already filled with people. lol

What are you guys bringing with to keep yourself occupied waiting from the morning to 7?

2 decks of playing cards were left on the freebie table at work, after seeing them sit unwanted for several days, I grabbed them.:)

but mostly I'm looking forward to talking to some fellow Musers face to face in real time!

This is random and creepy but I had a dream (nightmare?) last night that I woke up late on the day of the concert, got there at around 6ish and the floor was already filled with people. lol

What are you guys bringing with to keep yourself occupied waiting from the morning to 7?

Probably bringing Regenesis by Cherryh and a couple of taciturn buds who are new to Muse. It'll be interesting.

After today, we're the next gig. Fantasmagastic! :LOL:

Thanks Renee, I don't actually tweet from my phone though, it does not have the ability to do that

Nicole you should be able to text to twitter, if you wanted to :)

I love how organised you all are with the list of tweeters (even if you don't tweet the setlist I love reading the before/after stuff too :D ) and the venue info and stuff...

Whooo hooo! I'm in Mpls! First time here. Not much to see atm. It's dark. And colder. I can hear the highway from my lovely hotel room.

:awesome::musesign:

Sweet! Well, good news is 70 degrees for a high on Tuesday. Tonight & tomorrow is going to be mojo cold though. Welcome to Minnesnowta! :D

Archived