how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)

• before dawn
    • after dawn, before 10 am
    • 10 am (Target Center's official allowed time)
    • after 10 , but before school is out
    • after school
    • after 5

My poor husband. He's not going to know what hit him. I just know that as soon as I see that Glitterati I'm going to squeal. He's going to think I've lost my mind! :LOL:

heeheehee, you and me both. I've already warned my husband that I will probably not be the woman he married for a couple of hours during those shows. :p

heeheehee, you and me both. I've already warned my husband that I will probably not be the woman he married for a couple of hours during those shows. :p

Will Raleigh be your first show? Charlottesville will be mine! :D

I kept warning my girlfriend that I would be going crazy during the show last Saturday. She was poking fun at me up until the start. I hadn't been too successful on getting her to listen to Muse. Then when we were leaving the show:

Her: "So...when do you expect them to come back?"

Me: "I don't know. Not until after their next album. 2012 at the very earliest."

Her: "Ugh...that's so far away!"

Her mind was blown. It probably helped that I was going crazy for the setlist. If they play Lollapalooza next year we're going.

I kept warning my girlfriend that I would be going crazy during the show last Saturday. She was poking fun at me up until the start. I hadn't been too successful on getting her to listen to Muse. Then when we were leaving the show:

Her: "So...when do you expect them to come back?"

Me: "I don't know. Not until after their next album. 2012 at the very earliest."

Her: "Ugh...that's so far away!"

Her mind was blown. It probably helped that I was going crazy for the setlist. If they play Lollapalooza next year we're going.

I love it. I'm so hoping that happens with my husband. *fingers crossed* He "likes" them, but doesn't "love" them. I'm thinking after our excursion in 3 weeks that will change.

And we will see you at Lolla :D

how do those people see the guitars? aren't they either on the tower or backstage? I haven't been to a tower show, so i'm genuinely curious.

The techs bring the guitars out to check them while setting up for the band. They always seem to check "Santa" and occasionally they also whip out the keytar :eyebrows:

EDIT: Just looking at the tags and noticed the "play older songs yes?" followed immediately by "play what you want"

Personally, I want the band to play what they want at my show.... they just need to really want to play bliss :chuckle:

EDIT AGAIN:

tylerberre http://twitpic.com/2v039u. Psychology homework at the Muse conecert? FAIL!

looks like it's pretty full in there :)

The techs bring the guitars out to check them while setting up for the band. They always seem to check "Santa" and occasionally they also whip out the keytar :eyebrows:

EDIT: Just looking at the tags and noticed the "play older songs yes?" followed immediately by "play what you want"

Personally, I want the band to play what they want at my show.... they just need to really want to play bliss :chuckle:

"play what you want" has been there for a while. the other one was added today. But I agree, they can play what they want as long as they have fun doing it. :)

"play what you want" has been there for a while. the other one was added today. But I agree, they can play what they want as long as they have fun doing it. :)

I want them to play what they want and enjoy themselves.... but they need to learn to enjoy themselves by wanting to play dead star, bliss and fury :yesey::chuckle:

Archived