how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)

• before dawn
    • after dawn, before 10 am
    • 10 am (Target Center's official allowed time)
    • after 10 , but before school is out
    • after school
    • after 5

Here's the Star Trib link:

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/104104168.html?elr=KArksUUUoDEy3LGDiO7aiU

"glitzy visual spectacle" indeed. :happy:

Queen, Radiohead, Coldplay, and Kate Hudson were mentioned :facepalm:

There's also a short interview with Chris, but it's nothing too spectacular:

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/104092643.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsZ

There's a very small article in the arts and entertainment section of the star tribune for anyone interested.

Also, I am going to tweet the setlist: http://twitter.com/#!/MikeJSyndrome

Oh good! I'm glad someone will for those on the board who are interested. I don't think I'll be able to.

I've had a fun day being a tourist in Mpls. Spent a few hours at the Institute of Arts museum and that was really fun. Great museum! The weather has been incredible as well. :happy:

After seeing the setlist change in Denver I am SUPER pumped now... but I have a cold that I have to get over with by Tuesday, so I'm freaking out that I might be sick at the gig!

I may be sick with you. :( Found out on Friday that the cough I've had for 3 weeks is bronchitis. They put me on antibiotics and my last dose is on Tuesday but I'm not feeling better yet.

Hopefully we'll both be feeling better by Tuesday night. Good luck!

On a happier note, I will be in Minneapolis tommorow night! So excited!!!

Queen, Radiohead, Coldplay, and Kate Hudson were mentioned :facepalm:

There's also a short interview with Chris, but it's nothing too spectacular:

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/104092643.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsZ

thanks, Julie

though several parts of that made me cringe:facepalm:, we're lucky they are coming here!

Yup, not the best little article, but less than 48 hours now. At least, we've got good weather going for us and dedicated fans. Sounds like chicken soup and cough drops is needed for those lining up early. :happy:

in response to my email about the ABC ramps around Target Center

The facilities are open 24/7. Enjoy!

Ampco System Parking,

At Your Service

Tamera J. Marberry, BSM, CPP

Senior Operations Manager

33N 9th Street, Suite B-50

Minneapolis, MN 55403

Office (612) 343-7275

Fax (612) 339-2444

Cell (612) 363-5146

Anyone know if there'll be any possibility that we'll meet the band tomorrow at or around the Target Center? I'm holding my hopes high! They haven't been in MN for ages!

Also, does anyone know what the stage'll look like? Will there be a catwalk? Also, if I want to get a good view of Matt and capture great photos/videos of him playin', what side should I stand on? Left? Or Right? Or smack dab in the middle? Thank you!

My father and I will be down there tomorrow sometime. We look forward to the show! :)

Anyone know if there'll be any possibility that we'll meet the band tomorrow at or around the Target Center? I'm holding my hopes high! They haven't been in MN for ages!

Also, does anyone know what the stage'll look like? Will there be a catwalk? Also, if I want to get a good view of Matt and capture great photos/videos of him playin', what side should I stand on? Left? Or Right? Or smack dab in the middle? Thank you!

My father and I will be down there tomorrow sometime. We look forward to the show! :)

Here's a picture of what the stage setup looks like:

P1010915.jpg

They perform on the towers for the first couple of songs, then they go down into the floor, and it's like a normal stage. Then they get back on the towers for the piano songs and Exo. Matt is on the left if you're facing the stage, Dom in the middle, and Chris on the right. Of course Matt does run around quite a bit. :chuckle: Also, there are a couple of wings that go up and out from the sides of the stage where Matt and Chris play a couple of songs, usually TiRO and UD. HTH! :)

As far as meeting them, well, the chances are slim I'm guessing, but you never know.

Hey everyone! I'm so excited for the concert. Where is everyone planning on parking for the gig? I looked at a map showing the a-b-c ramps and was thinking b would be easiest, but I think they are all connected via skywalk?? Also, are we lining up at the main entrance, or are there multiple entrances? :)

Hey everyone! I'm so excited for the concert. Where is everyone planning on parking for the gig? I looked at a map showing the a-b-c ramps and was thinking b would be easiest, but I think they are all connected via skywalk?? Also, are we lining up at the main entrance, or are there multiple entrances? :)

B looks easiest to me,too. I think there is only one main entrance, but I think we are also a small enough group that we could shift easily if we get new info

we;re leaving in about 30 min. :musesign:

Archived