how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)

• before dawn
    • after dawn, before 10 am
    • 10 am (Target Center's official allowed time)
    • after 10 , but before school is out
    • after school
    • after 5

Musers are pretty serious about queuing, that's all! :) Considering your friend isn't a huge fan, I think it would be even more likely to bother people if she were a queue jumper. It's generally acceptable for people to hold places in line when others in the party are taking a lunch break or whatever, or maybe I could see holding her spot for a couple of hours early in the day before she arrives. But yeah, I have to agree that if she waltzes in last minute, she might get some hostile looks.

Okay yeah I've talked to her about it and she's fine with it! I'm glad because sitting alone for 10+ hours would be a little boring... :)

Ok, this thread is on page 3, come on people! :p I was listening to 93x last night and before Uprising started playing the radio host said that "she almost died when she heard the news" that Muse were coming to the Target Center. I thought that was pretty cool :)

sounds like 93x may be outdoing the Current lately!

I won't be doing any scoping out of the venue area this weekend, lots of May Day activities going on!:happy:

Found a full-page ad in last week's City Pages for the concert. Got excited all over again. Except, I think Tickmaster lost 4 of my tickets. Got to get this straightened out or I may not have any tickets to give away during Banned Books Week. :stunned:

already? wow! of course, closer to the day there will probably be no tickets yet

Hey if anyone hears anything about possible chances to meet the guys - please let us all know! Minnesota radio stations (in my opinion) are lame; so I am not holding breath for any of them to give away meet n' greet passes backstage. Otherwise bumping into them at the MOA is a possibility as well....either way I'm crossing my fingers! Does anyone else share my crazy fantasy to meet the guys in person?

Hey if anyone hears anything about possible chances to meet the guys - please let us all know! Minnesota radio stations (in my opinion) are lame; so I am not holding breath for any of them to give away meet n' greet passes backstage. Otherwise bumping into them at the MOA is a possibility as well....either way I'm crossing my fingers! Does anyone else share my crazy fantasy to meet the guys in person?

I'm sure if any news about M&Gs comes up, it will be posted here. I'm afraid unless you score a radio prize, chances of meeting them are pretty slim. But yeah, it'd be nice. You're not the only one! ;)

I'm sure if any news about M&Gs comes up, it will be posted here. I'm afraid unless you score a radio prize, chances of meeting them are pretty slim. But yeah, it'd be nice. You're not the only one! ;)

you're both right, radio stations here are not that into Muse, though the Current was doing a ticket pre-sale, maybe if I nudge them ( I am a sustaining member) they'll try something. I don't know if MOA is the biggest attraction in the Twin Cities for our guys either, if they have time for anything, I'm thinking museums or bike trails.

If you were to run into Muse in public, it would probably be at The Electric Fetus, a Twins game or MOA. I just hope im feeling good to have an amazing time at the show. Im running the Twins Cities Marathon 2 days before the show. Anyone here gonna go see Tool, July 1st? Oh and I found a site that sells Matt's Uprising LED glasses. http://orbitlightshow.com/blue-rock-star-slotted-sunglasses-p-529.html

If you were to run into Muse in public, it would probably be at The Electric Fetus, a Twins game or MOA. I just hope im feeling good to have an amazing time at the show. Im running the Twins Cities Marathon 2 days before the show. Anyone here gonna go see Tool, July 1st? Oh and I found a site that sells Matt's Uprising LED glasses. http://orbitlightshow.com/blue-rock-star-slotted-sunglasses-p-529.html

It looks like the last Twins game is on Oct. 3rd against the Toronto Blue Jays, which is just the next day after their Denver gig, so that is probably unlikely. MOA is probably the best bet either on Moday or early Tuesday. BTW, I might be running the Twin Cities Marathon too!(the 5K or 10K, not the full 26.2 miles:p)

Seriously, what's the obsession with running into Muse in person? You want autographs? Photographs?

It would annoy the heck out of me to be pestered by fans everywhere I go. Unfortunately, lost people constantly find me. I hear 'do you know where...' at least twice a day. :LOL:

well yes, I would like a photo and to give Matt a hug ;-) I would certainly enter a contest to meet them, not sure hanging around the venue after the show will be worth it though as they have to get to Milwaukee the next day

btw, nice meeting you for real Tuesday! now you know how crazed I really am:D

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody interested in meeting up before the concert? Just not at Hooters Mvp. :p

Well, some of us are probably planning on spending the day in line, but I def. look forward to meeting some boardies that way, or after the gig.

BTW, I had a thought today. The gig before this one is on the 2nd, so that means they'll have 3 days of downtime between gigs. Hopefully they'll be well-rested and up for giving us one of the sets with one or 2 extra songs. :D

Also, news from rehearsals that have been going on:

Apparently they've been rehearsing IBTY, NSC (of course), TaB and Unintended. :awesome: I'd love to see some of these mixed in, esp. TaB. Granted these are probably being rehearsed for the European stadium gigs, but hopefully they will still include some different stuff for the fall tours. Of course, they'll be back to using the towers again probably, so it may depend on if they go to the trouble of getting new visuals and stuff for them.

• 2 weeks later...
You're going to Wembley? :eek: Jealous....:phu:

Take me with you! :LOL:

:awesome: I am indeed sir!

It depends how well you can fit into a suitcase....

SECONDED.

I begged my mother to no avail.

Haha, my mom is actually coming with me.

Archived