I'm guessing the flag will be in the queue before each show. Dallas, can you confirm?

Yes, but I have seats for the 25th so I may leave it with Sarah and Shelbi for that show if they don't mind. I will have it with me for SD, Anaheim and LA2 though.

Reading through my options right now to figure out how to best get it to voodoo. :LOL:

Has anybody still not received their tickets??? I bought mine during the presale and I know you're supposed to get them at least a week before the show and that would've been yesterday. I would be a lot calmer knowing that other people are still waiting too.

Also, does anybody know what they do if we don't get our tickets in time??

Ugh this is so stressful..... U_U

Has anybody still not received their tickets??? I bought mine during the presale and I know you're supposed to get them at least a week before the show and that would've been yesterday. I would be a lot calmer knowing that other people are still waiting too.

Also, does anybody know what they do if we don't get our tickets in time??

Ugh this is so stressful..... U_U

I've had mine for a few weeks now. I would highly recommend calling Concertmaps tomorrow. They can arrange to have your tickets available for you at will call.

So .. this summer I injured my knee/leg; turns out I had iliotibial band syndrome.. and guess what came back just in time for this weekend! UGH! Seriously. I'm staying off of it as much as possible, icing it, and applying heat.. GA should be fun with this. I guess I'll just wear my brace, ibuprofen myself, and hope for the best..

ha. i can't believe i'm flying out for these two shows.

will be going solo for this night. where are peeps gonna be before / after?

i am going to bring my resistance beach towel that i received today along with me...

...just for "effect"...

...whatever that may mean...haha. oh, and a limo. for "effect."

If they played "I belong to you" for this show. Oh and there would also be tears.

So would I, but probably for different reasons. ;)

Hi everyone! This will be my Muse concert, so excuse me if this question sounds a little nooby, but do they bring merchandise to sell? I want to know before I decide lots of money in my pocket :LOL:

Yes, there will be loads of merchandise on sale.

Archived